Author Topic: Nervous about the op?  (Read 3022 times)

Offline orion5

• Posting Member
I'm having the op done on the 8th of may, and i get nervous just thinking about it. Anyone got any tips on how to calm down on the day? i don't want to be a wreck just before it?

cheers

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
man

i was happy

post up isnt as bad as people say unless you are removing a kilo of gland

strength and honor friend

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
I was just like you, nervous as hell...believe me when i tell u, i did all that worrying for nothing...just relax man and instead of being nervous, be excited

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
I'm having the op done on the 8th of may, and i get nervous just thinking about it. Anyone got any tips on how to calm down on the day? i don't want to be a wreck just before it?

cheers
im in the same boat dude, my surgery is on june 14, but im not really worried, im all set to take the pain, to take this shit off my chest, i keep telling these glands, this is not your home, you are only visitors. lol :P

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
 When I was watching TV in the hotel room the night before, I happen to catch a special on anasthetic awareness. Crazy timing. Surgery is so easy man. It was like having a root canal, but easier because I was asleep.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I was just like you, nervous as hell...believe me when i tell u, i did all that worrying for nothing...just relax man and instead of being nervous, be excited

X2 dude!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024