Author Topic: Too good to be true  (Read 2919 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Why is it that when you get the operation for puffy nipples everything seems great for about 1 mth. I'm at the 2 mth mark and even though fat and tissue has been removed, top portion of areola is puffing out only, bottome part of areola is flat. This sucks. I had excision and lipo. Why would only the top portion puff out??? hmm Any comments?? I thought I would be totally flat. Is just the damn top part of my areola. The PS says it's fine!! Please comment, I'm so upset!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Get a second opinion dude...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
GB, the problem is that I've had 2 operations, this was a correction after 8 mths. I've spent almost $10k all together. Can't afford this $#!T anymore. I'm just gonna deal with it. When I say puffy nipples, all I'm meaning is the areola, there is no fat or gland. It feels totally flat, the areola just distorts the whole contour of my chest. The problem is, my areolas sit low on my chest. I've seen pictures of other guys and I notice the areola sit higher on the chest. I come to realize, this is just how I'm made, I guess. If I did a free nipple graft, the scars would be alot worse. I guess, I'll deal with it!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Have you posted any recent pics?

GB

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I get them on Friday and will post.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

The problem is, my areolas sit low on my chest. I've seen pictures of other guys and I notice the areola sit higher on the chest. I come to realize, this is just how I'm made, I guess. If I did a free nipple graft, the scars would be alot worse. I guess, I'll deal with it!!

Do they sit unusually low on your chest? Like, how low is low?

GB

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Yeah, I feel my rib cage just below my areola. What do you think?? and thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Really need to see pics to get a better idea of what you are talking about here. Will have to wait until Friday me guesses...

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024