Author Topic: 5/4/07 the start of a brand new life  (Read 1871 times)

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
hey guys i just had surgery today and i'm f-ing sore! but its the best sore ever i no longer suffer from this BS. had it done from dr. metzner out of new orleans. i peeked through the top of my compression vest and i was very pleased to be completely flat with no puffy nips. he did incision + lipo. i go back in the morning for him to check me out and i'll get to see the end result, of surgery not the healing process of course. does anyone know when this soreness starts to dissapate or anything?   Dr. metzner went in through the arm pit, but for some reason i have a stitch on the tip of each nipple. never herd of that before. so far so good guys. i'll be posting lots of pics either tomorrow or sat. feel free to ask me anything or give me advice. i will keep yall posted on the turn out
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
hey guys i'm 5 days post op.......  ill put up some pics as soon as i get my comp workin (usin my roommates)

i have a question        where the gland was removed (lower chest) is either really swollen or needs to be drained. i'm concerned because i don't see the doctor again till friday and its tueday. if for some reason it does need to be drained can waiting to long affect the outcome of the surgery? i live 5 hours from the doc

Offline MrJason

• Posting Member
Did you have the new ultrasound lipo, or traditional.  The stitches on your nips may be because the doc couldn't get the hard mass under the nipple out with lipo, and went in to remove it.  I'm having lipo only on 5/29, and the doc said he would only cut into the nips if he felt the lipo didn't remove the hard tissue under the nipples, and if he does do that no charge.  I suspect this is what happened with you.  I'm so nervous about all this.  Keep us posted and best wishes.

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
i had traditional i guess but he went in through armpit except for a small incision(1 stitch) in the middle of the nipple.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024