Author Topic: Are man breasts celebrated in some cultures?  (Read 3113 times)

Offline lucdevruc

• Posting Member
Does anybody know if in some cultures man breasts are celebrated or seen as something to be proud of by a majority of people?

cody sockeye

You'd probably be sacraficed to the Gods  :D

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm not an anthropologist, but based on my food-steroid researches i've begun to think gyne is much less widespread outside the modern western culture than in it.  i've heard maybe once a suggestion connecting homosexuality to a shaman, but never anything like that. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 01:23:34 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
sumo wrestlers seem to love their gyno if that helps
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline lucdevruc

• Posting Member
'sumo wrestlers seem to love their gyno if that helps'

thankyou for that post, that does help, I didn't think of that.

cheers

Offline oyelad

• Posting Member
native americans used to hold hermaphrodites in high regard because they were believed to be from both sides of the sex-determining spirit worlds

also an egyptian pharaoh (forgot his name) was depicted as having fully-developed breasts in stone carvings and wall paintings

i watch the discovery channel waaaaay too much
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 10:01:19 PM by oyelad »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You will also be able to find examples of Gynecomastia in the statuary of both ancient Greece and the Roman Empire. There is no evidence that it was regarded as anything other than a part of the normal range of male development. Just as women have breasts in a wide range of sizes.
Grandpa Dan

Offline littes

• Posting Member
In acient Egypt there was a god, Hapy, a deification of the annual flood of the Nile River, that was pictured like a man with breasts, it was a symbol of fertility...

Offline roadster

well it'll be nice to hear about a place where gyne is worshipped.. i mean who would not want to go there..:D:D from here.

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
I would rather not gyne I dont care where its celebrated at.

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
Not necessarily gyne, but fat in general.  Not too long ago, fat was celebrated as a sign of status or being well off.  The only people that would be tan and muscular would be laborers who toiled away in the sun all day long.

GynO_DuDe

Not necessarily gyne, but fat in general.  Not too long ago, fat was celebrated as a sign of status or being well off.  The only people that would be tan and muscular would be laborers who toiled away in the sun all day long.

Funnily enough I remember that was true according to my History teacher back in High School.

Screw that though why celebrate them! GET THEM SORTED BY A SURGEON I TELL THEE!!

Offline outertrial

heck they are celebrated here in the U.S. (quiet as its kept )  ..    soo many sites and parties dedicated to men with boobs its a wonderful thing

I thought you'd been banned.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024