Author Topic: DRUG Therapy - Tamaxifen and others (Letrazole etc)  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Bluep

Hi there!

I have here some Tamoxifen Citrate which my doctor prescribed to me.

I haven't taken it yet due to a very interesting discussion I had with my doctor after he prescribed it to me.

We were talking about how the tamoxifen works.

To give you some idea this stuff basically locks into the keyholes in your breasts and stops other keys from locking in. These other keys cause gynecomastia whereas tamoxifen does not.

I told my Dr. that this was all fine and dandy but what happens when you stop taking it?

Well according to him, when you stop taking it the other keys that could not lock-in because of the tamoxifen suddenly rush to your breasts and that this may cause a sort of "spike" of gynecomastia.

Also I have some pictures of my own gynecomastia which I would love to share. I want to know if what I have can be removed through exercise (I'm not at the moment, but you'll see what I mean when you see pics).

So yeah any advice is seriously welcome. I've been trying to cope with this hole thing for a while now. It's so weird as I've always had a perfectly flat chest, a six pack. etc and now I feel like a girly boy which is screwed.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
How old are you? Are you a teenager going thru puberty? Or are you mid life and taking a long list of medications? Are you a bodybuilder that took a anabolic steroid?

Concerning the estrogen reducing drug tamoxifen, I would be very interested in seeing what happens here. I have not witnessed any posts yet from guys who have done this. At least not in the year I have been hanging out on these boards. Good question: What happens when you stop the tamoxifen?

As far as exercise is concerned. I personnaly have yet to witness someone get rid of gyne thru exercise. I'll never forget the photos of this dude who lost like 100 lbs and toned up. The gyne was still there. 

I think it would be very helpful if one of the supporting physicians comments on this tamoxifen issue. Way above my head.

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
 i took it for about two months and does little if youve had gland gyn for a year or more. It did somewhat soften and ever so slightly shrink down the left gland but thats about it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024