Author Topic: Ryan Seacrest American Idol  (Read 3503 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Since I have gyne and am a avid breast watcher LOL...Did anyone notice that Ryan Seacrest has gyne with pointy nipples. They were popping out of his shirt!! His posture leads me to believe it doesn't bother him. any thoughts??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Haven't noticed. Will have to look closer...

Cowell has gyne...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
i noticed that too... but actually i have noticed it on alot of my friends... when they wear shirts it seems like they have gyne... but i was mistaken when they took their shirts off.. most men have a little fat or gland that pushes the nipples out, but when they're topless they look perfectly fine...

barely any guys have chests/nipples as flat as a board

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
As gyne sufferers, I think we have this picture in our head of having a chest flat as a board.  Flat as a board is not natural.  After my surgery I thought the doctor didn't take out enough, but then I realized that I wouldn't have been happy until my chest was indented.  After overcoming that, I'm happy now with my natural contour.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I work out so my chest obviously will not be flat but I would like it if my nipples were flatter. I have had the excision and lipo surgery but my areola still puff out. All the gland and fat have been removed. I am willing to accept it. There is only so much you can do. If there is nothing to be removed then this is just how your made. PS's can only do so much. They can make improvements, that's all you can expect. I had about 80% improvement and am satisfied but not TOTALLY satisfied. Looks alot better that's all I could ask for. Realistic expectations is key to being happy with this surgery. Perfection is not realistic. Looking like a ripped cheezmo is not realistic.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024