Author Topic: Puffy nip surgery guys  (Read 2062 times)

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Hey I'm almost 2 weeks post op...I know waaaay too early to start judgements but it's hard for me to see much of a difference at this point... He showed me the two gold ball sized glands he removed so I'm guessing this is just swelling. If you have been in my shoes please comment.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Im going through the dame thing brother!! Im four months post op and theyre still puffy,my surgeon showed me all the gland also,so im hoping its just scar tissue.

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Did u have excision or lipo too? How muh was ur surgery and where did u get it done?

Offline puffynipsman

• Posting Member
I'm 2.5 weeks post-op and am experiencing puffiness as well, but probably not to the extent you are. My chest looks almost completely flat in a tight t-shirt.

Immediately after surgery, my right nipple was completely flat. Just recently it got puffy on the lower half and developed a crease on the top half that seems to disappear and reappear. In my case, I'm fairly sure it's not gland--not only because it started out flat, but because the skin feels hard and thick, almost like scar tissue. My puffy nipples prior to surgery were very soft.

Offline puffynipsman

• Posting Member
fnnewguy, are you wearing a compression vest? I slept in mine yesterday, and some of the recent puffiness I've been experiencing was down a little when I woke up. I might start wearing it again, at least at night.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024