Author Topic: Post-Op Question  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
I just wanted to know if anyone that had the surgery (had surgery January 15th) experienced great results by the 3rd or 4th month but then had some slight swelling occur again. This has been the case with me. I had awesome results about 3 weeks ago, but for the last couple of weeks I feel that my chest has slight swelling. I was wondering if it will eventually go away for good and look like it did again. Also, at first I thought that it was because I gained weight, but I've actually lost weight since my surgery. I'm not really sure what's going on - I'd appreciate anyone's feedback. All in all, I think that getting this surgery was the best thing I could've done.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
I dunno dude-

Im at 7 weeks post-op now, and am definitely hoping for better results over the next few months.
... and the saga continues

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Why? You're not happy with your results? 7 weeks is kind of early to tell anyway. At least from what I was told as well as from my own experience. Hang in there.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Why? You're not happy with your results? 7 weeks is kind of early to tell anyway. At least from what I was told as well as from my own experience. Hang in there.

perhaps that picture is a little too high of a goal to shoot for
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
overall results are much improved , but scars and nips look horrendous, and there is a noticeable assymetry (which was probably assymetrical before the op, but I just never noticed with the gland behind there)

anyway, my ps said that I have a naturally assymetrical chest and ribs anyway( though Im still hoping there is some way still of equalising it a bit further).

PLUS Scar tissue build-up is huge, though this is from all accounts, normal and expectd for some months, so Im not too worried about it, more just annoyed at it.

Biggest worry is how if at all, the assymetry can be corrected (though most people would say that its not noticeable, it is bothering me )

ps. about that graphic.

that much chest size is way undesirable for me. I much prefer the wholse flatter look to that really buffed and protruding muscular chest.

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
lol I just posted that picture randomly, guys. tony, I'm sure you'll improve overall over time. If not, you can always have another (minor) surgery just to touch up and perfect what you want. Don't get down about it - salvation lies within.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
lol I just posted that picture randomly, guys. tony, I'm sure you'll improve overall over time. If not, you can always have another (minor) surgery just to touch up and perfect what you want. Don't get down about it - salvation lies within.

thanks dude - Im trying to stay sane.

I dont really understand how minor a second op or "touch-up" could possibly be?

For starters my ps told me that gyne surgery is one of the most minor surgeries he does. secondly my gyne was a pretty mild case to start with.

The most concerning thing for me necessatating a "touch-up" would be the slight assymetry I have now, thats bothering me.... but with most of the gland removed, and little leftover chest fat available, I cant really see what there is  for the ps to work with, to further equalise this assymetry through a revision or "touch-up" procedure.
I mean how much minor does minor get really ?

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
I didn't realize that you had glandular tissue removed as well when I mentioned considering minor "touch-up" surgery. However, I'm sure that your asymmetry can still be corrected.   I firmly believe that there's no problem(s) that can't be dealt with successfully. Also, if you posted pics it would give me as well some expert posters on here a visual of what you're talking about and maybe someone can provide some useful information to you. Good luck nonetheless.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024