Author Topic: How to aproach women when you have gyne?  (Read 5148 times)

Offline Spleen

First of all, Vail is right: do what anyone without gyne would do around women.  You could replace "gynecomastia" in your question with "crooked teeth", "flat feet" or "a big nose".  It all boils down to overcoming insecurities.  

Graham, I'm not so sure that insecurity about your chest only pops up in bed.  Some guys are so worked up about their chests they can't even talk to women.  I might even suggest that these cats are just plain insecure and the chest is the scapegoat.  In general,I'm not so sure women really give a $hit, at least not women of character.

Anon, I don't know that post surgery gyne guys are 99% happy.  I did some research and the highest satisfaction rates are among women with breast augmentation, and there the number was 97%.  What I have learned is that satisfaction is closely related to pre-surgical expectations and that men are, in general, less satisfied than women are with their surgeries.  Women just might be easier to please or expect less.  Also, I think in the case of gynecomastia correction, you stand a better chance of being satisfied if your case is on the mild side of moderate as opposed to severe.  Mild cases are just easier to fix.  It's like that old saying: you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think Spleen had the right answer.

I had an overbite, a high pitched voice and several other things in addition to gynecomastia;  None of which made any difference with the girls.  Character is more important.
Grandpa Dan

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
Re: How to "approach" women when you have gyne:

Make sure you don't get too close, or your moobs might poke her in the eyes  ;D

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member
Re: How to "approach" women when you have gyne:

Make sure you don't get too close, or your moobs might poke her in the eyes  ;D

I have a better one. Use a pickup line.

"Hey Baby, show me yours and I'll show you mine."

lol... sorry :D

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member

I have a better one. Use a pickup line.

"Hey Baby, show me yours and I'll show you mine."

lol... sorry :D

Ha! thats a great one. Cant wait to say that next time a girl shouts to me "show us your boobs"

Still not sure how to cope when you're trying to pickup and they just look at the boobs and laugh or snicker. Or that damn whisper. And what do you say to yourself when your running up or down a flight of stairs and they are flapping and bouncing terribly, noticeably, and painfully?? Just please don’t say bra. I'm 19 I CANT wear a bra. I want to keep the respect I have from those who haven’t said anything to me yet. What I usually say to myself is "God D***** why? This really really sucks and hurts like a B****, why? why? why me?". Sometimes I wonder if someone in the afterlife is looking down on me for amusement because if it wasnt more like torture it could be somewhat funny. At least that way someone would get some joy out of it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024