Author Topic: Dr Jesus Benito Before and Afters - Updated  (Read 26923 times)

Offline toweringjohn

Great Job!
I have only one question, where did Dr Benito insition? I'm intersted about the op but would like to know how did he do it because it looks great.
Thanks

Offline toweringjohn

Sorry I meant where did he cut. What kind of stitches etc...
Thanks

Offline MyBattleBlog

• Posting Member
Absolutely fantastic!  This is the type of result we all should hope for!  Your doctor did a superb job and you should be very, very thankful for his skills...

Offline outertrial

Oh yes I certainly am!

As far as the incision goes you can see on the pre op pics that I had a couple of small shadow nipples a few inches under my actual nips so dr Benito excised those as an extra and  then did the lipo through the holes. I believe he then uses some kind of long instrument with scissors on the end to get the gland out.

Normally I think he would do the excision in the arm pit and then follow the same procedure. My scars are about 1 centimetre apiece so not significant at all, and look better than the extra nipples. 

The bruising actually went down fairly quickly. Theres none visible now though my chest has a bit of healing to go. I guess everyones different with different techniques as shynner said. 

For anyone planning one of these procedures I think you can tell a lot about a surgeon from the consultation and how helpful they are pre-op. Dr Benito answered all my (many) email queries very promptly and in detail, and the consultation was no different.

I'd also recommend having consultations with more than one surgeon, Id actually spoken to 2 others before hand that werent nearly as knowledgeable about this procedure in comparison. Dr Benito was very frank about being realistic about the results and making sure I knew  the things that could go wrong (haematomas, scarring etc) and what I'd have to do if they occurred, which was the deal maker as far as I was concerned.

Offline outertrial

Following is about 4 months. Coming along nicely:

Front

Side

Other side
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 02:34:41 PM by outertrial »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Simply perfect ! Nothing else to say.

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
I hope  my results are as good as yours

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
You guys see, surgeries abroad is not that bad. Especially when you do not have to pay high US prices.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
just SUPERB!!! now go to gym and put some muscles on .

Offline outertrial

Well as you can see 7 and a bit months on I have failed to put on ANY muscles. I am holding my stomach in a bit in these photos though if that counts! I actually am going to tone up now so this will inspire me for my next pics.

Naturally still very pleased. I never even think about gyne under my clothes now. Psychologically still feel worried occasionally when bare chested even though theres nothing there now. Usually when sitting up in bed for some odd reason. It does take time to heal mentally too though as many have pointed out.

Offline brad_titt

• Posting Member
 hey outertrial,

thanks very much for posting. I am thinking about going with Dr Benito and have been really appreciating your regular updates outertrial. Your results look great, and are quite exciting for me given that i look quite similar to you pre-op. I have a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind?

- - How would you feel taking a direct blow to your chest now? i love my rugby so im always getting smacked about and i wondered how long it would be before i can get back to it

- - do you know if benito does the op through an incision concealed in the armpit (like dr levick)? or is it more like on the side of the ribs like i've seen in some photos?

nice one matey ;-)

Offline outertrial

I wouldnt love a direct blow - its still a  little tender around the nips, you could play rugby but youd have to take a couple of  months off and then play it by ear imo.

He did my excision through the extra little nips I had - theyve gone now! (you can see the marks where the excision scars are). He normally goes in through the armpit I believe. Not sure how far back Im afraid, the incision is very small if thats any reassurance.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Please forgive the intrusion, I've just had surgery with Dr. Benito and am very pleased with the incision scars.   They're only about 3mm in diameter and I've got moles bigger than that!  One stitch in each side.  As you can see, it's just a little spot and no cutting anywhere else either!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 11:26:13 AM by Bob1981 »

Offline outertrial

Looks awesome - not too much bruising either - thumbs up.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
How much does he charge just for excision? No lipo?  And how long before do you need to set up the surgery?  Few weeks, or months..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024