Author Topic: Re Introduction  (Read 1911 times)

BodyPos34B

Good morning, hope everyone’s coffee is the right amount and keeping warm if in the colder areas. 33 degrees here today.

I had been a part of the forum for awhile prior to this and took a short break from everything to focus on other areas where this and other forums began distracting me from. When it’s a great community and great dialogues it’s tough to not see what’s going on on here and join in the talks. Especially when you make great friends. After I got back on track I rejoined and shortly after noticed someone was impersonating me and while they seemed to be quickly removed. I found them on other forums imitating as well. This felt odd as I’m far from the bust to boast about so why me? But either way I felt maybe I should just go about this without a forum and just disconnected. That was idk maybe two months ago and recently I began feeling pretty lonely about being a guy with breast development. I thought I’ve accepted needing support until I didn’t have the support of those here to share with.

Forgive the ramble but wanted to explain if worth it as I rejoin I wanted to come as just me, not dudewithboobs as fun as it was to say lol. I’ve had a lot of time to reflect and evaluate myself. And I guess wanted to come back a bit more mature and maybe change my name later to something more personal but for now be just me.

My breasts have in the last month grew another half inch and given the spirit of sharing pictures has seemed to become much more seen since rejoining I thought I’d do the same. I really feel the acceptance for me was not just seeing people share their experiences and journeys in their growth experienced. But sharing their images to put proof in the pudding for lack of better terms. I think it’s easy for people to assess some of the threads anywhere on this subject as fetishizing the issue of being a guy with breasts and when you see the actual issue we all deal with I believe it really puts in perspective to passer bys and new members or those lurking to not feel alone.

If there’s any issue with me re joining please let me know otherwise I look forward to reconnecting and sticking around.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 12:38:48 PM by ItsJustMeDude »

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Welcome back sweetie 😘 

We are happy that you have returned. I hope you don't mind me saying, it looks like you have really developed nicely! You may need to go out and treat yourself to a fitting and a few new bras.

Welcome back 👭

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Welcome back.  I've newly joined this place and am glad to see people come and are willing to be a positive influence to everyone.  Good to have you here!

Offline gotgyne

Welcome back! Your contribution to this forum is much appreciated.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

BodyPos34B

Thank you all and welcome Parity. 

Not at all Sophie, it’s the reality of things. My breasts have definitely gained volume and believe my 34Bs are losing their capacity in most of my bras. Going on vacation in a week and plan to shop for 34Cs to see how they fit when I get back. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Thank you all and welcome Parity.

Not at all Sophie, it’s the reality of things. My breasts have definitely gained volume and believe my 34Bs are losing their capacity in most of my bras. Going on vacation in a week and plan to shop for 34Cs to see how they fit when I get back.
I'm not an expert and you know yourself much better than I do. That being said, when you get fitted, don't be surprised when she has you try a 34D to check the fit. Just remember, it's the fit, not the size that's important!

Offline blad

The contrasting picture of your boobs held fully in the bra vs when the cups are pulled down to let the boobs run free definitely shows the power of the bra to shape and create a better presentation.
If the bra fits, wear it.

BodyPos34B

If I was a D cup I don't know if I could emotionally grasp the reality of that lol. I fill my B cups comfortably and am outgrowing them a little but that could be water weight, general weight, etc, though I've lost 7 pounds so I don't think that but I don't know. I am too insecure to go in for a measuring and feel pretty confident that I've measured myself very well and learned how to. That said, I will try a few C cups on when back from vacation and get to the store and see how those fit and how much space may be in them to determine next size needed or not. 

Thanks Blad! Though not sure if that's saying my boobs are presented well in a bra and with out the bra aren't a good presentation lol. The shape is definitely more polished and put together when in my bra though for sure. 

Offline blad

Thanks Blad! Though not sure if that's saying my boobs are presented well in a bra and with out the bra aren't a good presentation lol. The shape is definitely more polished and put together when in my bra though for sure.
Impressive and nicely shaped boobs without a bra for sure. But the bra looks like it would reduce unwanted attention in public. 

BodyPos34B

Thanks. For any perspective bra vs not here’s what I wore out to the store today. First with my bra of the day and second without. I don’t see much difference and think it’s the benefit of being mindful of color and texture of top in concealing. 

Offline blad

Thanks. For any perspective bra vs not here’s what I wore out to the store today. First with my bra of the day and second without. I don’t see much difference and think it’s the benefit of being mindful of color and texture of top in concealing.
I do think the pic with a bra on gives a subtle reduction in boobism. But further, I am sure the bra reduces boob bounce that would increase public attention and of course just makes you feel supported and more comfortable. The comfort issue is the most important benefit. 

BodyPos34B

Agreed, I find when comfortable in my bra rather uncomforatble withe the movement without one, that it doesn't seem like its really a big deal or catching anyones eyes. 

Offline gotgyne

Depending on my bra there is virtually no difference with or without or an enormous uplift. That's the purpose of bras. Women know about it.

Offline gotgyne

If I was a D cup I don't know if I could emotionally grasp the reality of that lol.
I'd mind.
John

BodyPos34B

Very true gyne. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024