Author Topic: topless pics  (Read 4457 times)

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
  • rolling with the punches
surprised by how big i am in these pics.  :(   i know i’ not as big as some on this forum, but first my reaction is to immediately cover them up. i guess i still have some work in the acceptance area.

all the boobie calculators say i am 38B. 90% of the time i go without a bra. they don’t hurt, not super sensitive. i have a simple $7 hanes pullover racerback bra from walmart that i wear sometimes.  especially in martial arts as i want to reduce the bouncing.  my breasts fit in the stretchy cups nicely. i admit the support from this simple bra feels good. from these pictures, i probably need to get a more substantial sports bra. wife says she will help but i’m still embarrassed to ask her for help. sigh.

hammer

Ya, when you look at them at different angles they look bigger, but that will give you the idea that they are bigger then they really are too!

As you said some of us are much bigger! I can hid my entire hand under my breast using it as a hand warmer in the winter! But then it also takes a lot more bra to support the breast too and harder to find bras that will do the job as well! The cost of the bras run darn near $100.00 each for a good one as well and you have that much more breast to except too!

Oh look at me, sorry I got diarrhea of the mouth about big breast! Anyway, I have (H) cups and there no fun! Each of us except those things as we go along at our own speed!

You'll do just fine!

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
hammer, thanks for the encouragement. really appreciate it! gonna look into a compression  sport bra or two and try wear more often. simply to reduce bounce and hopefully future sagging. and as i said the support from the bra i have really feels good.

by the way here’s a link to that bra. appears to be popular and well rated. really works well for my b-cups. and doesn’t seem too noticeable under clothing. i’d guess this would work as a casual bra if you are A, B or maybe C. but not supportive enough for anything bigger.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-Cozy-Seamless-Pullover-Wireless-Bra-Style-G19F/51001628

hammer

It looks like it would be comfortable!

Offline SideSet

You definitely have female breasts and feminine nipples, both in shape and size.

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
You definitely have female breasts and feminine nipples, both in shape and size.

About 20 years ago i went to my family dr and asked him why i have breast and how to get rid of them. he told ne about gynecomastia and my only option was surgery. he aso did a quick breast exam. looking at these pictures kinda hit me again that i have gynecomastia and how big i am. 

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
your breasts are definitely feminine and judging by your body from what it can be seen as, it seems you are fairly low in body fat which i assume makes your boobs more noticeable and attentive. ...

Thank for the encouragement. i've lost 20lbs in the last year. and my bmi is  22. i knew losing weight wouldn't  "fix" my gyno. but i was hoping it would reduce chest fat. i didn't know it could/would make it more prominent until reading this forum. sigh.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 05:41:09 PM by chaos_agent »

Offline Johndoe1

If you have true gynecomastia, weight loss will only diminish the fat tissue somewhat since the mammary glands don't grow or reduce size when losing weight and it takes fat to fill in around the glands. In my own case, losing my gut has only made my bust appear more prominent even though very little fat has come off. In a man's shirt I can pretty much get by even when wearing a bra properly layered. In a women's top, if my chest was all you could see, I would be very easily mistaken as a woman. Being more femaninely shaped, makes the bra more comfortable through so which trade off is worse? To me I can deal with the appearance better than I can the discomfort. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

To me I can deal with the appearance better than I can the discomfort.

Amen brother!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024