Author Topic: Referred to as she and ma'am.  (Read 2190 times)

Upfront

I am perfectly happy however I am addressed.......as long as it is polite

Offline Johndoe1

I was called ma'am long before I started wearing a bra. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

p.r.1974

I am with Upfront. It doesn't really matter as long as one is polite. For me, the only label that really fits is human.

Offline blad

When I was in my teens I was often mistaken for a girl. An easy mistake in retrospect due to my developing breasts and more feminine face at that time.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Same with me blad. I was always mistaken for a girl. Still am at 65. I have gotten used to it. I just have that look. Not rugged. More soft features. Small hand and feet. Small head and face features. Slim arms and wrists. And a figure. Long hair. Doesn’t bother me at all anymore. Sometimes I wish I could have group facial hair....oh well

aboywithgirls

When I was in my teens I was often mistaken for a girl. An easy mistake in retrospect due to my developing breasts and more feminine face at that time.
This was me as a teen as well. I was 16 when I went bra shopping and my first time being fitted. The SA at JCPENNEY thought that I was a tomboyish girl. I had an androgynous name AND she used female pronouns. I never told my mother, but I remember that I enjoyed the fact that she thought that I was a girl. Looking back, it makes perfect sense. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

Went out and about on the electric wheelchair today.
Passed some ladies on the sidewalk, caught one of them glancing at my chest, and she said "Good afternoon ma'am"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was dressed like this, (photo below)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 04:20:01 PM by 💁 ♂️ Birdie »

Upfront

In general women seem to take  more pride in their appearance.
Therefore if referred to Ma'm is a compliment    ....... Isn't it?? 

Brdy64

In general women seem to take  more pride in their appearance.
Therefore if referred to Ma'm is a compliment    ....... Isn't it??
Absolutely 😉

Brdy64

CNA just left. She asked, "I hope you didn't go out dressed like that?", "You are very noticeable in a T-shirt". 

To which I responded, "When am I not?" 😁

Brdy64

I had the 'pronoun conversation' with one of my neighbors last night going out to check the mail. 
She sounded a bit sarcastic, but asked what I wanted to be called. I asked her what she felt comfortable calling me, because I really don't care. That I was born a male, and will continue to be a male. But I don't mind being addressed either way. 
She said that you have to be careful anymore with 'my kind' nowadays. 
I would hate to inform her that 'my kind' have been around as long as humans have existed. 🤔

Brdy64

"I’m not hairy and bearded but my overall persona and personality is more costa nostra than cover girl."
I am most definitely not 'cover girl' 🤣

I am likely mistaken as an old lesbian because of my hair style choice, or at least one ugly old lady when addressed as ma'am.

I think it's the breasts that can no longer be hidden, so I make no attempt at hiding them anymore. In addition my choices in clothes has changed drastically as of late.
Add my Mullet haircut that is now growing out into a Shag hairstyle that just further confuses everyone.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 06:10:21 AM by 💁 ♂️ Birdie »

Brdy64

Happen to me again. 🤣

Waiting outside for the bus a taxi pulls up, rolls down his window, and asked, "You must be 'Carol'?"

It's happening more and more.
As my hair keep growing, as other things as well....
I get mistaken for a 💃🤣🤣🤣

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024