Author Topic: I may have found a nice solution for some guys  (Read 2421 times)

Offline plato

• Posting Member
For people in the latter stages of puberty or before, there may be a solution to gyno. Stuff like letrozole helps greatly, or so I have heard. It shrinks most completely, unless the gyno tissue is too dense. But I have been taking Xtreme Prevent, which is supposed to help the gyno. It hasn't made it go away, but when used at higher dosages, it softens up the tough tissue completely, and if nothing else, eliminates soreness and future growth. If taken with Letrozole/arimidex, I think most puberty gyno can by shrank down pretty low. And oh yeah, work out. The more muscle you have in your chest, the less visible small/shrinked gyno will be visible. Hope this helps.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
acutally im takeing a AI called rebound xt. It stop the androgens from turning into estrogen. I will post when i see results ^^

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
what about using a breast reduction pill?

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are some preparations listed here which are helpful for some men.

The medications which are effective require a prescription for some very good reasons. If taken without competent medical supervision, It is possible to make things worse, Depending upon what you take and in what dosage.

The man who medicates himself; has a fool for a Doctor. His patient is equally a fool.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024