Author Topic: can u see gyne in the pics!!  (Read 5250 times)

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
yep im the same with injections lol.

im waiting for them to send me a list for my bloods to be checked. im hopin i have had them covered already as i have done this once at the doctors.
 but perhaps karidis will need different things covered.

good luck on the saving i know its a right pain, guess thats the way it is tho when u want something bad. i didn buy any designer clothes for awhile and limited my nights out.

im a bit worried as my case isnt that big, when im cold out of the shower it looks pretty normal so im guessing it is mostly gland. this is what pisses me off sometimes my case doesnt look that bad then all of a sudden the aerolas puff out. find it very strange lol

is that what ur case is like mark? or did u say or do u just think u have more fat?
thanks for the reply also did u have any luck on the nhs?

Offline markfj

• Posting Member
lol Gld I am not the only one

I see, well I should in theory be able to save, though I pay off a car and gym/trainer which limits my savings and hoping to get a business up an running this year, so who knows

Well, I am not too sure tbh, my cas just seems to stay regarldess of temp, I know I am not lean as such, but I am leanest I have been in years and it hasnt made a difference to my chest, I dont think my case is big, but just big enough to ruin some things in life i'd like to do, like swimming etc stupid i know

I havent been back to docs, figured I would save the 2nd embarrassment,  and just bite the bullet and save

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
hey guys!

just wanted to say i have had surgery a couple of days ago! im still in the healing period but will be back with photos and details of my experience very soon.

cheers postiey

Offline Nebula

• Posting Member
Hey chaps, had my surgery the same day as Postie, we was in the recovery room at the same time lol  :D. I will also post some pics and accounts from the experience soon enough.

Regards

Nebula

Offline ineedhelp

• Posting Member

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
I couldnt see much gyne there postey, did the doc cut much gyne out do you no?

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
look in the second lot of pics mate! they just seemed  to puff out. i was suprised there was alot about 350 each side and small amount of gland.

hope that helps

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024