Author Topic: Breast tissue is jiggly? Breast tissue where armpit meets chest?? (Pics)  (Read 4020 times)

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
In process of working out and working out to lose body fat.

However wondering if my chest is mostly fat and not mostly breast tissue.  Notice 2nd pic..simply pulling the excess matter upwards my chest looks great.  Its the relaxed side profile that bothers me the most.

When laying on my back my chest is flat.  Also pulling back with shoulders and sticking chest out the side profile looks much better. Its when my shoulders shrug a little when relaxed is when the top of chest looks heavy and sags down.

Any input?  I will be seeing a surgeon for consult in the next 4 months if my workout and clean diet doesn't improve the condition.

I have zero hard matter or breast nodules under my nipple or anywhere on my chest.  Just jiggly chest when its unflexxed.  And extremely jiggle if bed down and let arms hang to my feet.

Thx for any input
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
After looking at several pics of others I'm pretty confident I have psuedo gyne. Hoping diet and exercise will do the job. Review my other posts from 2007/8...chest goes up and down. Thx

ha032742

Sorry, only just saw your thread otherwise I would have replied earlier! As you say, I'd recommend cutting body fat and reviewing the situation after that. You're obviously not overweight and have some muscle mass in your photos but the abdomen and chest are the stubborn areas to get rid of fat as I'm sure you know.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024