Author Topic: can gyno come back this fast? or scar tissue  (Read 2151 times)

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
i dunno if im paranoid but 3 weeks ago i got my surgery done, everything looks good other than indent when i flex, but i dont mind if its flat

all in all its good, but my chest is still numb and i can kind of feel a little thing right under my nipple, is this scar tissue or gyno again, it kind of hurts, cant tell if its gyno or still swelling and such

hammer

It's swelling! I think I've written this a hundred times now if I've written it once!

Your body has gone through hell putting it through surgery, I know I've got my 8th surgery coming up next week, it will be my 3rd back surgery! When you put your body through this hell it needs time to heal at its own speed, sometimes it swells right away others may take longer. Down the road you may devoloping scare tissue. I've got one of my knee replacements that was done in 2006 that now has scare tissue that the knee cap is getting hung up on and causing pain that may require another surgery! The other knee replacement was done in 2007 and shows signs of the same problem.

It will take months for you to totally heal, you need to be patient! Even if you slam your finger in the car door you will take a long time to feel better, and with that nothing cut holes in your body and nothing was removed either.

Good luck!

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member

Even if it was scar tissue, which is likely, most doctors on this forum (including my own surgeon) recommend you don't do anything for at least about 4 weeks, meaning no massaging.  I would suggest you go back to your surgeon and get his opinion.

---Bobby

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
I don't know man, if i grab my nipple it feels like the same old gland under there, it just doesn't stretch across my chest anymore

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024