Author Topic: Take a look tell me what you would do! & Rate my Gyne  (Read 6124 times)

Offline tfast500

• Posting Member
hi im 17 had puffy nipples since i was 13 and it has been a major pain i use to love to swim. now i find myself doing less and less of it. also i wear 2 shirts so that people cant see my nipples through my shirt. i hide this part of me from as much people as possible. i stay active and workout but its just not getting any better. i want to fix this so bad. my parents just dont understand.

* how bad do you think my nipples are 1/10
* would you get surgery?
* how much do you think my condition would cost to fix?

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member

Offline want2go2beach

• Posting Member
If you decide to get surgery make sure you use a great surgeon because with a case as minor as yours you could end up looking worse if you do not pick the right one.
Is a minor case a more difficult surgery?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Very minor case. Not worth the scarring, could be worse then what you already have.

Offline tfast500

• Posting Member
thanks for the replys i still want to get the surgery cause i wont be happy till its fix also i was woundering do gyne exin pills work? would it work for me? or is it a scam? have you tried them?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 01:36:20 AM by tfast500 »

Offline tfast500

• Posting Member
thanks for the replys i still want to get the surgery cause i wont be happy till its fix also i was woundering do gyne exin pills work? would it work for me? or is it a scam? have you tried them?

woops i found the answer to my question just ran a search and i guess most people say it doesnt work wich blows!!!

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
wow, thats nothing.. barely visivle..

Offline tfast500

• Posting Member
i know it looks like nuthing its worse in real life and it drives me crazy

Offline tfast500

• Posting Member

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
anyone think this is worth fixing?

No1 but you can answer that question mate.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
about a 2, mine's only somewhat more obvious, and i don't plan to put up with mine forever.  lower end of the op cost scale but still not free, maybe us$ 4-5k? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024