Author Topic: Is surgery in Poland a 'no-go' now?  (Read 15143 times)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Not fed up - Yeah I remember you and Mark and a few others from 2 to 3 years ago.  You guys got good results from Poland.  You guys got lipo and excision.  I would suggest anyone on a budget to surely check out poland.

Just wish he gave free revisions. 

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
That was cheap of him.  Those people in Poland would get a lot more business if they gave free revisions.  Then people would have more confidence going to them and they would do a better job as they wouldn't' want to lose money by giving free revisions.

Did you get lipo & excission?

Offline kingboob

That was cheap of him.  Those people in Poland would get a lot more business if they gave free revisions.  Then people would have more confidence going to them and they would do a better job as they wouldn't' want to lose money by giving free revisions.

Did you get lipo & excission?

So, let me get this right, you want to have cut price 'no frills' surgery but still get free revisions and proper follow up care that you have to fork out thousands for from a proper health care provider and decent, honest surgeon?

I don't want to sound mean here, but I think there are lessons to be learnt really......... you get what you pay for (unless you are very lucky) and most people would be better off saving up and having it done once by a good surgeon in this country than flying abroad and taking a gamble.... and probably paying twice as a result.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
nomis - there was a guy on here that wen to that hospital.  he gave plenty of threads.  his op failed. that guy got banned from this forum.

king- what do you mean no frills?  it was a high end surgery.  People from all over come to him for all types of cosmetic surgery.  The clinic was excellent.  The care was second to none.  Please try to understand that not everyone is on the same financial level.  Some of us cannot afford so much money for surgery and must look for an affordable doctor.

I've been on this forum for about 3 years.  Many people went to poland. many.  several were happy and some were not.  mixed results is the general consensus.  Frankly speaking I feel a surgeon should have very few negative cases.  So he's not the ideal doctor.  if you can afford it, go for a better surgeon like benito.  But if its all you can afford, than consider it.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
not complications.  just that the gyne was still there.  but pls do find out more info about bangkok surgery and the doctor.  please post the link as well.  we should explore ll options.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member

Offline outertrial

I remember when I first started lurking on here everyone was talking about getting the surgery in poland and how great it was, now the very few new-ish threads im seeing about poland all seem to be negative which obviously puts me off  :-\

I dont remember anyone talking about how great it was. I remember a lot of people talking about how great it was that it was so cheap, talking eachother into a frenzy of excitement where any kind of common sense warnings about flying to what is still a borderline developing country top pay about £3.75 on invasive surgery were totally ignored, and then coming back disappointed and trying to pin people down by email so that they could fly back to poland for a revision. I think one guy went back twice and still wasnt happy.  Repeat until skint or out of annual leave basically.

One plus point was that the care in the clinic was apparently good and  no one complained of a botched job, just mostly that there was very little difference between before and after. Rendering the whole exercise rather pointless.

You buy cheap you buy twice.

I cant believe this idiot is still here talking Bollox  (you cant have forgotten me!)
I went to Poland and it was 2 years last friday since i had lipo and excision
but i dont frequent these boards nowadays thanks to Dr Baranski getting rid of my moobs.
I feel that gynecomastia is now in my past and i live everyday with a perfectly flat chest.
I sometimes lay in bed rubbing my hands over my perfect chest remembering how horrible and wobbly it used to be.
£1200 it cost me to get my moobs removed and with carefull excercise and diet my chest is now 100% perfect (12 months ago i wasnt 100%  happy)
now im 100% happy and i have to say its the best thing that ever happened to me :)
ill probably not be around here until next october when my 3rd anniversay without breasts comes up.
But dont be put off by these brainwashing tw@ts that are on commission from other plastic surgeons that charge a big wad more
take it from someone who is cured and only comes here once in a while  as he gets on with his life without moobs.
thanks again Dr Baranski for giving me my life back :)

Gosh you're very rude aren't you.

Well, enjoy your "life", such as it is.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006

Gosh you're very rude aren't you.

Well, enjoy your "life", such as it is.
[/quote]

im NOT as rude as someone who slates a perfectly good sugeon !
also my gyne is cured and thats why im not here very often as i now get on with my life without the dreadedd moobs.
I suggest you stop slating surgeons that you have no expierience of.
At one point i was considering revision until i was kindly asked to wait for 12 months to make sure i gave my body time to heal fully.
At that 12 months i still felt i had a little bit of fat on one side but after a diet everything went perfectly flat and now im perfectly formed and proud of my chest.
one thing is for sure i will be back here next october when its my 3rd anniversary or if any programmes are on tv and remind me of the agony i once suffered.
and my guess is youll still be here B1tching  about poland and every other surgeon
makes me wonder whether your on commission.
anyhow back to MY LIFE
and apologies to all that have been deterred by other peoples comments because i had not been around to guide you in the right direction. :(
Dont be put off going to Poland to Dr Baranski or the  100's of other plastic surgeons that are capable of curing you in a clinic that is clean and well equiped.
good luck folks
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
there are some people here on commission.

i remember 2 years ago there were these guys promoting that cream (andactrim) lol.  So many people fell for it.  Including myself! we were made suckers and ended up paying over 1 hundred bucks each for those 2 tubes.  Just to reiterate the above, Dr. Baranski is a well respected surgeon in Poland.  He does all sorts of cosmetic surgery.  I had so many fears of going to Poland.  but I can honestly say not a single fear came true.  I only wish he would have had more english channels than CNN.  Sadly I must admit, I need a revision, but there are several people who are happy from having surgery in poland.  Unfortunately I'm not one of them.  But that shouldn't discourage anyone from going.  Even the people who weren't completely satisfied all said that they had an improvement.  And with the Euro currency devaluing, its become even cheaper now. 

Offline outertrial

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=13008.msg90578#msg90578

Hey not fedup.  How are you?  You dissapeared on us buddy.

Yeah no one is going to Baranski anymore.  I think you & mark were the only guys who got lucky.  He fucked the rest of us over including me dude.

oh dear thats not good Sad
he did excision and lipo on me and im happy Smiley
its a bummer that others werent so happy SadSad

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=10371.msg73374#msg73374

Hi guys.

I had surgery in Poland at the start of the year and im not happy with the way my right side of my chest looks, it looks untouched basically.

I got in contact with the clinic about revision surgery but they are now stating that i have to pay for another operation.

I thought revision surgery was when you just had to pay for the travel costs, anaesthetic and stay in the clinic, not the actual procedure? ? ?

Anyone with any help or info would be good.

Thanks.

I'm not making this up - I actually dont think its a good place to go for surgery based on the majority of the reports here.

Notfedup. Your point would come across better if you could manage to stop swearing at people and insulting them. I appreciate that not every one is as articulate as everyone else, or even able to spell simple words correctly, but thats no reason for delinquency.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
wow, outerial is going out of his way to discourage people form Poland.  I'm thinking he's on commission.

Very clever of you to copy and paste a few quotes on here.  But there are hundred others about poland which are positive.  Those guys had operations several years ago for 800 pounds only.  They haven't come back to this site because they've gone on with there moobless lives.

Offline kingboob

wow, outerial is going out of his way to discourage people form Poland.  I'm thinking he's on commission.

Very clever of you to copy and paste a few quotes on here.  But there are hundred others about poland which are positive.  Those guys had operations several years ago for 800 pounds only.  They haven't come back to this site because they've gone on with there moobless lives.

I agree with Outetrial here, there are quite a few negative experiences and the more recent ones seem to be the worst........   Plus the language barrier and safety issues.

There is more to having surgery than getting it done cheap IMO, I mean does no one here value their health and safety?

Offline outertrial

Hey not fedup.  How are you?  You dissapeared on us buddy.

Yeah no one is going to Baranski anymore.  I think you & mark were the only guys who got lucky.  He fucked the rest of us over including me dude.

That one was posted by you! Did they pay you off afterwards or something? I'm seriously wondering.

If there are hundreds of positive posts about Poland please link to them. Tell you what, find five. And I think on the basis of your own prior reports you cant justifiably include yourself.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 05:53:04 PM by outertrial »

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006

maybe im the only one who is happy with my results from poland????
or maybe the others just kept eating and gaining weight instead of swimming regulary.
i swim 2 -4 times a week taking extra time to excercise my chest by stretching out and pulling my arms back and forth in the water
now i look ultra sexy with a shirt off. :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024