Author Topic: My breasts  (Read 6063 times)

Offline Don K

• Posting Member
I'm going to post a few pics of my breasts. They're still developing, so I'll post more in the future as they grow. My left breast is more developed than the right. I hope the right grows more so I'll be more symmetrical. They feel really good, and I'm rather fond and proud of them.

Offline Don K

• Posting Member
Head-on shot of my left breast

Offline Don K

• Posting Member
Profile of my left breast

hammer

Don, judging buy your picture I would guess you have a few years on me. I'll be 56 in January and have had breast as long as I can remember, but I can't say I'm proud of them or that I even like them, however I have accepted them. I've been busy having other surgeries to help improve my quality of life and reduce chronic pain, things like having both knees replaced, back surgeries among others with another in Dec.

My breast have grown to a bit larger then DDs and can be a big pain in the neck, shoulders and upper back and mine have grown that big because I have also lost my testicles when I was in my 30's. There is a point that I came to understand why big chested women had reductions and wonder why others would even what implants.

I support acceptance and surgery. However, I don't understand wanting more, or being proud of them! To each there own I guess.

Offline Don K

• Posting Member
hammer - I'm 60 in January, so I guess I do have a few years on you :). My testicles were also removed, 12 years ago, and I suppose that's when my breasts started to grow. For me it's been a slow but steady growth, and I really didn't notice they were getting bigger until about 5 years ago.

I can understand why yours are a pain. For me breast play is an enjoyable part of lovemaking with my husband because they are very sensitive, and that's why I'm fond of them and would like continued growth.

hammer

Maybe mine are a pain because they are so big, they get in the way to lay on my belly, hurt my back and shoulders and neck. I'm also straight and married to a woman, who is also straight, so we don't see them as anything sexual.

Offline Don K

• Posting Member
I figured it was the size that makes them a pain. I've known large-breasted women who say their breasts give them back pain.

hammer

Don, yes it is the size, because I see that it is very normal for men to have some breast as they get older or have hormone changes, but not big breast as I do. However, without having testicles and having problems with hormone replacement I don't have much choice. I don't see it as normal or exciting though, but I've been able to accept it and can't see the need to spend the money it would take to remove them.

I think that there are forums that are for men that like breast and lean more to trans gender/gay life still. This forum is for supporting those that are looking for surgery options or to learn how to accept them because they can't have surgery for one reason or another.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024