Author Topic: Anyone tried front closure sports bra?  (Read 2882 times)

Offline Arsh1997

• Posting Member
I am planning to buy front closure sports bra with racer back but I dont how it will perform because the one I have is little bit tight and causing me discomfort while doing workout one thing is will good is the buckle will be on front and it won't show on my back (which is a relief as I live in a society where if someone sees me in a bra they will term me as gay so it will be good for me if buckle will be on front)

hammer

I used to have front closing bras and I really like them,  but at 46H I no longer can find them.

You may want to get a formal fitting to be sure you are getting a good fit. You don't want to spend the day in a improperly fitted bra.

On another note, I'm not gay, but I don't think wearing a bra would ever be an indication of being "gay", possibly a cross dresser or transgender, (and I'm not either one of them) but not gay!

Offline Arsh1997

• Posting Member
I used to have front closing bras and I really like them,  but at 46H I no longer can find them.

You may want to get a formal fitting to be sure you are getting a good fit. You don't want to spend the day in a improperly fitted bra.

On another note, I'm not gay, but I don't think wearing a bra would ever be an indication of being "gay", possibly a cross dresser or transgender, (and I'm not either one of them) but not gay!

Sir are they comfortable? according the bra I wear on regular basis my size is 44d I might be able to find for my size and sir I live in india where people don't even talk about sex they tell their children that some angel come and then you were born so here I can be termed as a gay or cross-dress which I am not 

hammer

You don't need to call me sir! Hammer works or my name is Bob.

I found them very comfortable,  others my disagree,  but it's up to the personal choice of what works for you! It would be less noticeable then a back closing bra, that's for sure!

Offline Arsh1997

• Posting Member
You don't need to call me sir! Hammer works or my name is Bob.

I found them very comfortable,  others my disagree,  but it's up to the personal choice of what works for you! It would be less noticeable then a back closing bra, that's for sure!

The only reason I want front closure becoz of buckle and racerback it will look an ordinary vest I can workout easily and thanks hammer 

aboywithgirls

Front closure bras are great. Most of the time I opt for traditional back clasp bras. I'm usually in a bra for 16-18 hrs and back clasp give me better support. I do wear front closure for a leisure bra around the house. That being said, I do have different bras for different functions. Yo each their own.

Offline Arsh1997

• Posting Member
Front closure bras are great. Most of the time I opt for traditional back clasp bras. I'm usually in a bra for 16-18 hrs and back clasp give me better support. I do wear front closure for a leisure bra around the house. That being said, I do have different bras for different functions. Yo each their own.

I seriously don't have problem with having buckle at back but as told here in this thread that I live in a society where if people will see outline of my bra they will label me as a gay or crossdresser which is a huge crime in my country :/

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Front close bras are fine to an extent. The only problem I have with them is they do not keep my breasts separate. I prefer underwire bras because they keep my assets in place and not pulled together giving me some cleavage which I do not need or want. Front close are comfortable but I cannot work in one for the above reasons. Keeping 46D/DD breasts separate is what I prefer.

Offline Arsh1997

• Posting Member
Front close bras are fine to an extent. The only problem I have with them is they do not keep my breasts separate. I prefer underwire bras because they keep my assets in place and not pulled together giving me some cleavage which I do not need or want. Front close are comfortable but I cannot work in one for the above reasons. Keeping 46D/DD breasts separate is what I prefer.

Thanks for your review I will keep that in my mind 

aboywithgirls

I feel that whatever bra you choose, should match your activities. If you have a relatively sedentary lifestyle, not quite as much support will be required an a wireless, front closure would probably work well. 
My my daily activities, I'm always moving, a lot of walking.  I wear a traditional back clasp, underwire. It separates and supports. I have no breast, neck or shoulder pain. For more aggressive activities like workouts or heavy work, I'll wear a sports bra 
Women have already figured all of this stuff out. They have hundreds of different bras available for any activities. All we have left to do is figure out which ones work for us.

Offline Arsh1997

• Posting Member
I feel that whatever bra you choose, should match your activities. If you have a relatively sedentary lifestyle, not quite as much support will be required an a wireless, front closure would probably work well.
My my daily activities, I'm always moving, a lot of walking.  I wear a traditional back clasp, underwire. It separates and supports. I have no breast, neck or shoulder pain. For more aggressive activities like workouts or heavy work, I'll wear a sports bra
Women have already figured all of this stuff out. They have hundreds of different bras available for any activities. All we have left to do is figure out which ones work for us.

I purchased a set of 3 sports bra but now they are not in a condition that I can wear so that's why thinking to buy front closure sports bra as buckle will be on front and back will look like a normal vest btw I have a t-shirt bra for regular 

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Give them a shot. Who knows, maybe the are perfect for what you need. The problem I have discovered with bras is that you really do not know how it will fit without trying it on.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is one real advantage to a front closing athletic bra.  The male chest is generally wider than a female chest so the breasts are spaced wider apart.  A somewhat tight fron close bra can be worn with an extender that places the cups in a better place.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024