Author Topic: Confused  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
So I Looked At The Puffy Nipple Fourm/Page And I Come To The Realization That I Have Both But The Thing Is All Of Them Was Saying They Felt Lumps On There Ribs. I Did Not Fill That At All. Mine Just Started Growing To The Point My Mom My Mom Took Me To Her Job (She Worked For A Doctor) She Took Me There An He Told Me That I Have Psyheudpoh Gyne Then He Sent Us To The Plastic Surgeon Who Said I Have Gyne An Now This Doctor Says I Have Gyne. He Said I Can Get Surgery But It Will Come Back Soon. Except My Nipples Will Look Different. Im Going To Show You A Picture Of Them, I Know You May Say I Dont Have Gyno But You Got To Realize Im Laying Down & My Cup Size Is Like An AA For Now.  

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I can't tell much from your picture but if your doctors say you have it, you have it.  What happens now is up to you. You said your MOM took you to the doctor she works for so I assume you are still a teenager or young adult.  I would wait to see if it goes away ,  If it does not you have to decide if you want to live with it or not.  Review all your choices and then make and adult decision, 
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
Naww man im 25 bout to be 26. I had since 11 or 12

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024