Author Topic: Has anyone tried nettle root to reduce or stop the gyno?  (Read 874 times)

Offline Dgc12

• Posting Member

I have read that nettle root (supplement) is effective for treating gyno and was curious if anyone had any experience using this supplement

I was diagnosed with benign gynaecomastia in February and was offered a six-month 10 mg course of Tamoxifen but due to my history of having chemotherapy and that this drug is a known carcinogen, I didn't want to take the risk so I'm looking for safer alternative options

Any thoughts on these pictures, the first phot showing the gyno in February and then the next two done yesterday, five months later: unfortunately I didn't get a side angle in February

Thanks 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 04:57:09 PM by Dgc12 »

Offline SideSet

I don’t think you have anything to worry about in terms of gynecomastia 

Offline Dgc12

• Posting Member
I hope you're right but what are thoughts on the latest two pictures I uploaded, which were done yesterday and especially the side view one

Offline SideSet

I think you have a firm, flat, masculine chest, and nothing to worry about. Take a look at mine ha ha

Gino

Hi,

First off,  from your pix, it looks as if you are lying on your back. If that is so, take pix of them whilst standing, lying on your back greatly reduces the view of any growth.

Next up, from your pix, I'd say you have no problems.

Next, you were diagnosed? How with a mammogram? I'm not a physician but from those pix I don't see enough tissue to get a successful mammogram.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024