Author Topic: Poland Surgery  (Read 109468 times)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
cool.  I'll look for yr other posts.

But come on mate, pls put up pics for us.  They are key for the rest of us.  Pls don't make us wait for weeks.

Thanks.

Offline qazwsxedcrfvtgb

• Posting Member
strong bump for most read topic

Offline Sports Brah

• Bronze Member
I came back from Poland the other week. I documented my (ongoing) experience in this thread here:
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/22/surgery-at-the-noa-clinic-wroclaw-poland-23022015/

99% of people from the UK on this board might go with Levick or Karidis but within the strength/fitness communities I browse there were a ton of people using the Noa Clinic from the UK and even as far afield as Canada, not to mention an almost endless stream of reviews from women going there for cosmetic work (and a few z-list celebrities).

No regrets - £1400 for the procedure, <£2000 with all the flights, hotel and food etc and I got something of a weekend break away out of it too.

Offline mickd

• Posting Member
im also a week back from the NOA clinic

found them very professional and overall a really superb service

1400 for the op
100 for the flights
40 for the hotel and breakfast
taxi from clinic to hotel/to airport about 20 each

recovery is coming along really well

Offline Sports Brah

• Bronze Member
Nice. They're constantly doing gyno ops so have it down to a t and Wroclaw itself wasn't a bad place to visit either. Viable alternative to having it done in the UK and I'm surprised more people here haven't used them (although talking about my op on my fitness forums led 3 other people to go there to get theirs done lol).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024