Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 534 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:07:22 PM by Charli 💕 »

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
When I was going through manopause it happened often with my mood swings.
I learned to stop and do deep breathing for 3 to 5 minutes and it would usually pass. If not, stop and do more deep breathing. Meditation which is a breathing exercise helps tremendously. Stay away from the drugs........and breath and concentrate on the good in life.
He helped me.

Brdy64

II have been having these feelings of rage all day. I know my hormones are out of whack right now, crying andjust wanting to scream! I'm able to control it, but l still feel it. I gonna take a Xanax and hope tomorrow is better.

Charli
Yeah, I get them. 

Not all the time, but I have them. 
I'm not sure what the driver is, but perhaps hormones? 
I was put on medications by my doctor for it. They seem to be helping, but I really would rather be addressing it naturally (diet & herbs). 

I feel for you! It's not a good feeling, and I pray it subsides for you. 

Offline taxmapper

For me it's about the energy feelings and for me everything is off the charts. 

Hormone stew aside, it does make me more aware of and sensitive feelings that I cannot fully explain. 

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Yep but it was from a different type of endocrine tumor called a pheochromocytoma. It excreted epinephrine and nor epinephrine .

It was a mixed feature tumor in the world class size 11 cm. Most are 1-3 mm and epi only causing hypertension and headaches 

Circulating levels at rest were 20 times the fight or flight level. Made me superman for a few years. Never slept but every 2 or 3 days for 20-30 minutes 
Rage was a constant thing 

Regards, Bob 
Regards, Bob

Brdy64

Yep but it was from a different type of endocrine tumor called a pheochromocytoma. It excreted epinephrine and nor epinephrine .

It was a mixed feature tumor in the world class size 11 cm. Most are 1-3 mm and epi only causing hypertension and headaches

Circulating levels at rest were 20 times the fight or flight level. Made me superman for a few years. Never slept but every 2 or 3 days for 20-30 minutes
Rage was a constant thing

Regards, Bob
Wow, I'm assuming they got you taken care of. Sounds like quite the experience. 

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Yes, tumor removed 43 years ago 
Have spent time learning meditation techniques and had a lot of time practicing, it has paid off 

Since the advent of gynecomastia the depths of calm have deepened plus I started yoga 2 years ago and the gynecomastia 1 year ago 

I like me a lot better now as the big irritations in life are like water off a duck back now. Thing are a changing 

Regards, Bob 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024