Author Topic: Surgery booked 15th of March (Pics)  (Read 5089 times)

Offline Birmingham

• Bronze Member
Re: Surgery booked with Dr. Karidis - 15th of March (PICS)
Im not sure why they dont give them out, but it might be because you could alter the results.

Just ask your doctors to fax it to you, ask Karidis team for the a fax number they do have one amazingly. Did you get the correct tests done i forget what type it is now but theres three parts to it from memory

Oh so it's not just my GP that doesn't give them out? I had the correct blood tests done I'm sure. Should I just say I'm having surgery and if they could fax the results to the surgeon?

Haha zm if they refuse to fax it to him I'll definitely do that. I'm only in Bimingham for like 8 months of the year and the nurse at uni is great so doubt I'd be going to the GP after this.

Offline thetodd

yeah id just say can you fax it to this number please, and put my name on a covernote

tell lorretto clinic to expect a fax and phone them later to see if theyve recived it. They might insist on posting just give them the relevant details karidis team will give you the details.
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Birmingham

• Bronze Member

These pictures show the severity of the gyne better than the pics in op.

I honestly think my flanks are just as much of a problem for me as the gyne is. Obviously they're much easier to conceal and people will never point them out but I have a relatively lean body and then there's my lower back that just sticks out from either side. I'd be very disappointed if I didn't notice a good difference in them after the op. I know I have to hit the gym and burn the fat off but if I'm paying for lipo in that region I at least expect a noticeable change.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:03:49 AM by Birmingham »

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Can't see any new pics mate....

Offline Birmingham

• Bronze Member
Can't see any new pics mate....

Can you see them now mate?

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Yes, can see them now..i think youre results will be really good mate as it seems your main problem is gland just behind the nipples....my puppies have glands and fat BIG TIME.......

Offline Birmingham

• Bronze Member
Yes, can see them now..i think youre results will be really good mate as it seems your main problem is gland just behind the nipples....my puppies have glands and fat BIG TIME.......

Hopefully we'll both get good results bro. i really need to gain some muscle mass man i feel lean and fat at the same time and starting to hate it now. my body got so messed up after school because i went from playing football 5 hours a day to not doing any exercise at all and eating badly

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Don't worry bro, you are still very very young...you have years to chisel out that physique....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024