Author Topic: Men and Breasts  (Read 4653 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

...Seems some of the population has a major problem with there being more than 'two' boxes to check. 😐
Absolutely... which makes anyone bending gender for whatever reason suspect.  Fortunately, we've found a place where it is possible to simply be who we are.  That who we are includes having breasts that are enhanced when we wear brassieres is not something to be demeaned.  Perhaps we won't want to celebrate nature's abundance, delivered through our endocrine system, at least not with normies... but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the process when talking with others who've been given the same gifts.  8)

Offline taxmapper

This is touching on a point that I have been making recently that when you go and actually research and compile information, suddenly makes sense.

When in utero a baby developing is exposed to hormones and whatever the dna is doing as a result.
If fully androgen, then boy.
If not, girl.

Regardless of the final product, there are several factors that have to be understood.

The final product has effects of skeletal, muscular, hormonal, skin, eyes, hair, cartilage, nervous system, sino-circular system etc.

EVERYTHING get affected.

Again pointing out my flaws, I have no brow ridge and have large male looking but female shaped hands and feet.
No Adams apple (cartilage) heightened senses including olfactory nerves, eyesight, hearing, etc.

(Some of which dulled by too much Queensreich and Metallica)

I still have not seen any doctor because the health system here has become so heavily politicized and weaponized that if you don't tally their way, you get penned.
insurance is a joke, and finding a regular doctor is nearly impossible.

But all other things as they are, if I don't have the other parts, there is enough for me to suggest that I was probably an abandoned male and when I was still under construction, defaulted back to the girl side on some things.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
If you happen to have a smart phone, there is an app called My Calendar-Period Tracker that most of the ladies, including myself use. There is some of the app that won't be applicable but, it does give you a place to log things such as mood swings, cramps, swollen or sore breasts. It gives you some interesting data that may help you predict what kind of day or week you may have. 👭😊♥️
Wow, I just downloaded it. 
So did I! What a wonderful idea. It is easy to see the benefit in it. Thanks for sharing, Sophie! ❤️

People like me who would definitely be using it 'off label' would probably be better off using a more appropriate app, but I might play around with it a bit and see what it predicts. Who knows, it might confirm that changes in my pink brain mindset are rhythmic rather than random. I can't help thinking though that any prediction might result in self-fulfilling prophecies. :-\

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Seems some of the population has a major problem with there being more than 'two' boxes to check. 😐
Some people have a problem with being presented with more than two boxes, and some people have a problem with providing more than two boxes.

Way off topic here, but anyways...some of my recent experiences:

A hospital where I was a recent guest gave a long list of gender identities to choose from when filling out the patient details. Good.
A major airline here only gives a binary gender choice when filling out the passenger details. Typical.
A heritage group website I was checking out who were calling for volunteers, stated that "We respect and celebrate the diversity of our communities, including people of all faith and cultural backgrounds, classes, gender of sexual identities, ages and abilities" etc. At least they're trying! ???

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
"So did I! What a wonderful idea. It is easy to see the benefit in it. Thanks for sharing, Sophie! ❤️

People like me who would definitely be using it 'off label' would probably be better off using a more appropriate app, but I might play around with it a bit and see what it predicts. Who knows, it might confirm that changes in my pink brain mindset are rhythmic rather than random. I can't help thinking though that any prediction might result in self-fulfilling prophecies." :-\

You are soooo welcome. I use it religiously. I was aware of the fact that I may have a hormonal cycle too after having a conversation about it with the ladies at lunch.  That was when one of my girlfriends at work suggested that I try monitoring my cycles using the app. That's how I discovered that I have about a 31-33 day cycle most of the time. 

Between the app and Midol, it really helps with the symptoms from natural cycle of estrogen fluctuations in my body. 

It really is the same thing that I have said in the past about bras. Women have these things figured out.  They (we) know how to deal with their breasts and that is wearing the right bra for the job. The hormonal cycles that we deal with due to our exposure elevated estrogen levels is no different than AMAB. Estrogen is Estrogen. Estrogen does not care if you were born with a vagina or a penis. Estrogen works on the body, mind and soul.

♥️Sophie ♥️

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Women have these things figured out.
Correction: Women have EVERYTHING figured out! For a long time now I have realized that they are by far the stronger sex!

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Women have these things figured out.
Correction: Women have EVERYTHING figured out! For a long time now I have realized that they are by far the stronger sex!
I would love to take that as a compliment. However I was a little late getting to the party. I definitely identify as a woman. However I definitely don't have everything figured out. I have come to realize that most of the time when it comes to women and men, the woman IS ALWAYS Right!😆♥️👠

♥️Sophie ♥️

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Ohh, I know, right? ;)

So many times, I thought I'd been right, only to realize that I was being a d1ck. ::)

Just imagine how more peaceful the world would be right now, if women were in charge!

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Only people that can remove a bra without removing their blouse should be running the world. 😉🤭💃
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 09:28:15 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
To Sophie's point:  I have noticed since donning a bra I have felt I was right more often.  Perhaps there is science to that. :D

Just a girl, I can and do remove mine, at times, without removing my outerwear.  Not often as I feel it may stretch the straps a bit and shorten the life of a nice expensive bra.

Offline 42CSurprise!

What happened to the topic "men with breasts?"  Suddenly everyone is celebrating their femininity... :o

Actually, that is a healthy response to accepting our breasts.  We're on the estrogen highway, so exploring our movement closer to the feminine side of the gender continuum makes good sense.  I do believe that estrogen is far superior to testosterone when it comes to making sensible decisions.  As many participants on this side of the website have noted, the arrival of breasts seems to come with greater access to feelings... imagine that!  Empathy is one such feelings and it inevitably enables a person to understand how others are feeling.  Testosterone is like the hammer which sees everything as a nail... :-*  Guess which hormone leads to violence?

Offline Justagirl💃

What happened to the topic "men with breasts?"  Suddenly everyone is celebrating their femininity... :o
Anything wrong with that hun? 💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Nothing wrong... AS I SAID in my post.  ;D

Offline Justagirl💃

Hmm, I picked up 'tomorrow's' bra to wear! 👙

'Torrid underwire balconette bra'

I'll give my reviews on it tomorrow afternoon. 🤔

Offline Justagirl💃

Hmm, I picked up 'tomorrow's' bra to wear! 👙

'Torrid underwire balconette bra'

I'll give my reviews on it tomorrow afternoon. 🤔
The quality of bra is Torrid normal (well constructed). 
I do love the design, but it appears not to be made for projection but rather lift and squeezing the girls together (cleavage). 

All in all, it's a great bra but not for my wide-set breasts. It's a bit uncomfortable for me, and I took it off. 

My breasts fit best in the Torrid 360 line front clasp bras, and the Torrid curve line push-up bras. 

I'm keeping it because of the cleavage option, but the bra won't be one of my daily bras. 

💞Birdie💞

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024