Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Sex / Re: ED from ED
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Today at 09:38:08 AM »
Thanks 42! I know it's a topic that is tough to talk about sometimes. Not everyone has an issue there. Some guys with gynecomastia have DD's and are still able to function like they're in their prime, others barlely budding and can't get anything to work. Estrogen dominance effects us all differently and to a severity different from the next. 
Wife and I use things to spice things up and it works/helps but to a degree. Not going to discuss such things on an open forum here but we have explored other things. 

Thanks WPW and am glad you are blessed to have been married for such a duration of time and with milestones and hiccups all seems to have been a great relationship together. I'm happy to hear that. 

The thing that hits me most odd with ED is how "numb" things feel. Unsure if loss of feeling goes with loss of libido and other things but it's just been odd. 
Gynecomastia Talk / Re: Nair on the breasts
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Today at 09:31:41 AM »
I used nair on my legs when I began shaving them and looked at my legs and went, jeez, how many razors is this going to take. Drew a bath, applied, rinsed, and shaved the little that was remaining. It worked like magic, always heard how well it did from relationships, but didn't realize it till using it myself. I did not enjoy the smell afterward and it lingered a bit. My wife came home hours later and asked what that smell was. Only thing I didn't like about using it. My chest has always been fairly hairless and little that shows up is easily taken care of with a couple swipes of a razor. I'd be curious how well nair works there, with how thin and sensitive the skin on the areola is and if it would cause any irritation or harm there? Had a buddy when I was younger who got tired of shaving his head with a razor and used nair and it blistered the heck out of his scalp. 
« Last post by WPW717 on Today at 09:29:24 AM »
Libido lost was easy to spot here. The rapidity of onset was remarkable. With MD’s at the helm the trials of pharmaceutical remedies failed completely. Even as the amounts were tripled. The wife is 12 years younger and was perimenopausal at the time.
As you said, 42, not all intimacy requires a working stiffie. Those conversations took place and were lighthearted. I am a very lucky man to be with her for the past 36 years. As the hormonal ship rights itself here we know it’ll never be the same as it was. The ‘ uncut eunuch’ status is here to stay. We just move ahead with the understanding that it is the stage and age of life for us. The key to success is again exploring alternatives and the acceptance of the facts once the landscape is mapped clearly. That can be a lot of work for us all. I wish everyone well in that endeavor. The peace and calm of arriving to that place is worth the effort, partnered or not.

The exploration of alternative paths to intimacy can be fun, it was for us. It does take courage and resolve, so hang in there, DwB.
Gynecomastia Talk / Re: Nair on the breasts
« Last post by mgr on Today at 09:27:46 AM »
I have never tried Nair.  I had a few treatments to remove the hair with light therapy. It works great on dark hairs, but my grey hairs remain, which I shave everyday with an electric razor.  Breasts just do not look good with hair on them.  It is also much more comfortable in a bra.  It has been about 10 years now that I have shaved them.  
Acceptance Garments / Re: Finding clothes that fit.
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Today at 09:21:59 AM »
Seems to be the general consensus for incorrect bra wearing. That they just try it on. It works and call it a day. When it may work it isn’t working right. As well, what I learned myself in trying bras on was wow a t shirt does not fit like a bralette or cami does not fit like a balconette and such. Who knew there was so much science to something simple as a bra. 
When I was an iron worker there was a banner that hung saying “take the time to make it right” and “a mistake happens when what could be done right is done wrong the first time”. I found this to be the slogan I carried when I became a b cup and a bra felt it wasn’t much of an option for comfort. I knew I didn’t “belong” in the women’s dept so I did my homework, studied what I could, asked those on forums who may be my height weight and body type and get their suggestions and so forth. After awhile I felt comfortable and confident going to try bras on myself. It took a few trial and errors but in 10-15 min in a fitting room and several bras and styles I felt I found my size. I am now bordering on a c cup and continue to take the time to make sure it’s right before checking out. 
I couldn’t do a pro fitting and figuring it out on my own was my best bet and it’s been a great return on investment. 
Acceptance Garments / Re: Finding clothes that fit.
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on Today at 09:06:39 AM »
Amazingly I have found many cis women are absolutely wrong in their assumptions about bra fittings. I knew an elderly lady that said, "I have been a C cup since school, I just buy a bigger band size as my breasts grow." This is completely WRONG as the band should always fit snug with the gore firmly against the chest (her breasts were hanging way down over her belly). 

One of CNA's came into Torrid and I helped her pick out a new bra. She didn't even understand band size was inches and the cups/band combo were based off Victorian shirt sizes.

She said, "how do you know so much?"

We found her proper fitting band size, then found a cup she fit (Measurements just bring you to a starting point).

How can people that make the vast majority of bra users know so little about them? Seems most cis women just use "try it on" only.
Thanks, I take on board what you said and it does make a lot of sense to think that way

I just find this list very suspicious as they don't seem to add up with the general consensus of oestrogen content

Red wine: 76
Beer: 68

Pumpkin seeds: 539
Sunflower seeds: 111

And it doesn't specify the quantity, So How can we know if they are using like for like or more or less of the same as the food / liquid?

I eat 30g of seeds per day but how can I compare this to an unknown amount of alcohol?

So according to these figures I'll be better off having red wine and beer every day versus any type of seeds 

it feels as though someone is just taking wild guesses at Creating these figures

I'm just trying to do the best I can to reduce the chances of the gyno worsening
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on Yesterday at 10:49:58 PM »
I really appreciate you raising this subject because it is probably the one that men least want to talk about.  We'll talk about our conquests but not about those moments when things aren't working.  Of course, you're a young person with a wife, so this subject has a bit more poignancy for you than for an old man like me who isn't in an intimate relationship.  I will say, as I said before, that my libido got up and went some time ago.  It was really only in retrospect that I put the pieces together and realized diminishing testosterone that allowed estrogen to have its way with my chest, also reduced the size of my penis and turned it into little more than a urine delivery appendage.  Yes, there are occasional flutters when given enough visual or mental stimulation but there really is no there there.  I've never tried drugs and when I suggested testosterone supplementation my doctor recommended against it.  But as a man living alone, I am under no obligation to satisfy a partner.  I understand, of course, that there are many ways to satisfy a partner and not all of them require a workable erection... but... coming to that requires some very intimate conversations.  That is another thing few men do well.  I hope you and your wife are able to find means to keep intimacy alive and well.

So reduced libido, diminishing hair on legs and arms, breasts growing on my chest and curves coming to my body, as well as a much more open and relaxed attitude to life... all point to estrogen having her way with this body/mind.  I've no intention to do battle with Mother Nature... so here I am, talking with other men about my favorite brassiere...
Acceptance / Re: What Is It About Wearing A Brassiere That You Like?
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Yesterday at 07:29:50 PM »
Agree with everything there John and it has been my experience as well with women with the points made there.

My apologies for the false equivalency on my part there 42 
Acceptance / Re: What Is It About Wearing A Brassiere That You Like?
« Last post by Johndoe1 on Yesterday at 06:53:25 PM »
There is something a bit disingenuous about this conversation. 

I don't know about disingenuous. All I know is my own experience and what I have seen and been told.

Women know full well the impact their breasts have on men they encounter in life.  Breasts are not simply elbows.  If they were we'd had thousands of commercials of women showing off their elbows.  But what we have are images of cleavage clearly intended to capture the eyes of men who might click on the offered link.

Yes. You are correct. Women weaponize their breasts all the time. They do so in the clothes they select. They are a very powerful sign of sexuality. Are they sexually excited with their own breasts? I am sure some are, but most I know, aren't. I suspect the same is true with men with breasts as well. And anyone who is sexually excited with their own breasts, then I see nothing wrong with that. It's just I don't. That's me. And I believe I stated such.

Yes, we have breasts developing on our chests.  And yes, we are men who aren't supposed to have breasts on our chest.  That is why we're here having this conversation.  It is important to find acceptance since apart from having them removed, we need to find some way to contend with the reality in which we find ourselves.  But, please, let's not delude ourselves by suggesting breasts don't have an erotic place in the minds of most men.  Yes, the fact they're on OUR chests is problematic, but that is the challenge we're here to address.  We don't have the opportunity to play with our endowment to titillate others since in all likelihood they would be offended... but we really do have breasts and most of us have some experience fantasizing about breasts that enters the equation.  They are not elbows my friend.

I don't believe the conversation was one of men do not find eroticism in the female breast. I am here to say, breasts are the number one sexual attraction women use towards men. That's why we in the gynecomastia community have the societal issues we have today. Breasts are powerful. Can our breasts do the same? I see no reason why not. In my case, a man's breast does not excite me sexually in the same way a women's breast does. But I am not judging what others may or may not be turned on by. I only know me.

And you are correct. They are not elbows. They are breasts. And yes, I would not be surprised if many, if not all of us, have at one time or another, whether we want to admit it or not, have fantasized what it might be like to to have our breasts excite someone in an erotic way. It would be only natural. How many would carry through on such a thing, I can't even begin to guess, but then, I can only speak for myself. That's all any of us can do. To some it is totally academic and to others it may be a practical thing. Your mileage will vary.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024