Author Topic: 2 WEEKS POST OP - STILL SOME PUFFINESS  (Read 3227 times)

Offline jsbaz

• Posting Member
I had Excision and Lipo a little over 2 weeks ago.  I can definitely see much improvement, but my nipples are still puffy.  I am hoping this is just swelling, but I am still concerned.  Has anyone had the same post op swelling?

Please advise

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

It's my experience that swelling can come and go for several months.  Patience is the key here I think.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline flex1appeal

I had the same concerns after my first surgery and sure enough, it never went away. I had to have a revision done and now it's gone. I hope it isn't the case in your situation.

Offline donkeykong

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am one week post op and had lipo done on both sides.  The strange thing is that for the first 3 days or so my nip's were flat but as time has progressed they have gotten puffy again, its almost backwards! 

I had my first post op visit w/ the doc a day ago and he said that there swollen due to surgery but after reading some of the post i am freakin out just because of all the time i spent getting ready for the surgery and seeing a great result but now i feel a little depressed. 

If a revision is needed does this typically cost more money again or due i just need to pay for the local anthesia and medical room for 30 minutes?  Man i hope not. 

frustrated....
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 09:42:12 AM by donkeykong »

Offline flex1appeal

My PS didn't charge me for revision. He said as long as I am not happy he will do revisions for the rest of my life for free until we are both satisfied. But, I did have to pay $500 for anesthesia again and $700 for the operating room expense.

flex

Offline donkeykong

• Posting Member
thanks Flex!  do you know how long it takes for these stiches to fall out on there own?  And how does the surgent not know how much lipo to perform to get the nipples to be flat permentatly? He is really good to i just am curious. 

thanks again!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024