Author Topic: Post Surgery Endermology?  (Read 4418 times)

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I am planning my surgery for late January or early February and was offered something called Endermology, which seems to be some sort of massage. I was told to do it about 2 weeks after surgery for about 4 weeks. It would be one weekly session for 40 dollars. What exactly is this procedure and is it worth the money?

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
No one knows what this is?

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Plenty of views but no replies, what gives?

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
google is your friend... it appears to be a massage treatment of sorts that can reduce cellulite http://www.managecellulite.com/Endermology_Cellulite_Treatments.html

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Appreciate the advice but I figured as a forum the idea was to discuss topics. I figured a forum about gynecomastia would be able to help me on the subject.

GynO_DuDe

Well sorry ... seems like no ones familiar with it? were not all doctors here, were just as uneducated on the topic as yourself ...

If some one knew they'd write up a reply surely ...

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
Appreciate the advice but I figured as a forum the idea was to discuss topics. I figured a forum about gynecomastia would be able to help me on the subject.

boo hoo
 i helped, i posted a link to it and had no knowledge of it prior to your asking it. just thought i would point out how easy (and fast) the information was to come across

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
No need to be a dickhead about it. Why are people so high and mighty behind their keyboards. Do you feel like a tough guy now? Get a life!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024