Author Topic: Post OP QUESTION PLZ HELP  (Read 3563 times)

Offline to-be-or-not-to-be

• Posting Member
I had surgery yesterday and jus went to sleep for the whole day at home. Today i noticed that the pads on both chest are in a different

positions. I was wondering if this  intentional or if i mite have disturbed the paddings while i was slipping into bed??

I appreciate you help.

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
Congrats on the surgery.

I don't think anyone here can answer that for sure, only share our experiences.  Don't panic as long as you garments/binder is applying pressure you are probably OK.

Just call you Doc this morning and ask him, only he knows for sure how they were meant to be positioned.

Honestly in my case I never even looked to see how the pads were positioned under my binder, I had surgery 9 days ago.

• Posting Member
thnx man...i called him and he opens at 8:30 soo im playing the waiting game.

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Hey man !

I got my surgery with Fielding yesterday too. Actually I spent the night over at the hospital. As for your question about the pads being in different positions, I guess it's normal because it's exactly the same for me.

• Posting Member
Good to hear ......yea i heard from secretary that as long as its tight, its fine.

soo how you feeling man?

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Is that the doc. Fielding from t.o
If so can someone put up a number for him?

• Posting Member

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
Fielding did mine too. Same thing. The pads are adhered to you and shouldnt shift. Mine were different too in size.
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Good to hear ......yea i heard from secretary that as long as its tight, its fine.

soo how you feeling man?

I'm doing good. I will post on my diary in the user diary section soon with the full details about my surgery. By the way, while I was in the operation room early morning yesterday, I heard Fielding say to one of his assistants that one of the scheduled patient wouldn't make it because he was puking at home. I immediately thought about you as I knew you were scheduled for 11:00am, right after mine. I'm glad you made it, he was probably talking about someone else.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024