Author Topic: 2 months post op still puffy?  (Read 4609 times)

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
hey im 2 months post op and my nipples are still puffy is that normal ??

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
did yoiu get the gland cut out?  do you have scar tissue?

answer these two questions and Im sure you'll get an aray of people ready to comment...

Offline robo21

• Posting Member
Shit raymond thats no good.
Is there too much gland left over? Swelling? bruising?
When did the results go puffy and is it worse than pre-op?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sometimes final results can take 3-6, even in some cases 12 months to show up, but it's reasonable to ask.  like robo said, how is it comparing as an improvement if any? 

but the best answer now will be from the doc, since he'll know what he actually did under there including the subareolar muscles. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
ahh shit, im due for surgery with the same surgeon in one month... whats happened you seemed pretty happy about a month ago and said the puffyness was gone?

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
ok, I dont mean to be a stalker or anything but because im getting surgery with the same surgeon you made me paranoid. so I decided to look at your post history.. from my understanding sue is an experienced surgeon who understands gyne and i've heard nothing but good things about her (she may be the bermant of australia)

you have one post about having low testosterone and high estrogen, did you get this fixed up before getting surgery? if not thats most likely the problem, you should have got this sorted before surgery because this is what causes gyne.

you also have a post about dianabol which is a powerful steroid and without proper PCT (post cycle therapy) you can get gyno, not to mention you should never do a cycle with dianabol only. its also very stupid to take steroids if you already have a hormonal imbalance. you should see a doctor as should be able to get steroids under a prescription with proper blood tests and monitoring (a lot safer and easier).

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post your post op pictures, but they look like phenomenal results and your chest is totally flat. which makes me think your gyne might have grown back due to either steroids or a hormonal imbalance, my only suggestion is go see a doctor as soon as you can, to my understanding you may be able to get rid of it with drugs and not have to go through surgery again!

edit: I really jumped the gun, there is a good chance its scar tissue - from what ive read people seem to look fine the first two weeks or so then they start getting scar tissue which can take a while to go away.. but out of curiosity do you have your hormones in check?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:47:59 AM by cleanup »

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 gyne   cant come back in 2 months no matter what   the  E2  [ estrodiol ] level is

Offline MSJ108

hey im 2 months post op and my nipples are still puffy is that normal ??

YES. give it more time

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
its not puffy as in i got gyne again , i think it is scar tissue just makes them puffy abit ?

Offline MSJ108

its not puffy as in i got gyne again , i think it is scar tissue just makes them puffy abit ?

scar tissue very well be the cause. I am 4 months post op and still have one side puffy because of scar tissue. I can feel the hard tissue behind/around the nipple. If you can feel it and its puffy then scar tissue is most likely the cause.

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member

scar tissue very well be the cause. I am 4 months post op and still have one side puffy because of scar tissue. I can feel the hard tissue behind/around the nipple. If you can feel it and its puffy then scar tissue is most likely the cause.

Hes right, it wont be the gland comming back ... it will 100% be scar tissue.

Offline MSJ108

scar tissue sucks!  >:( :'(

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
You've put up with Gyne alot longer though, so why complain about only a year wait? Surgeons should just say it will take a year to heal ... then people wouldent get so annoyed :D

Offline MSJ108

You've put up with Gyne alot longer though, so why complain about only a year wait? Surgeons should just say it will take a year to heal ... then people wouldent get so annoyed :D

True true! My surgeon said after 6 months MOST of the scar tissue should be gone.  :-[

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024