Author Topic: just got my surgery  (Read 1298 times)

Offline rammy1394

• Posting Member
well i just got my surgery on the NHS it took 7 months from start to finish just got out yesterday and was able to drive etc walk about no problem just a bit tender across the chest they made incision and lipo was in hospital 2 nights just got my wound chack at hospital today and all is fine,i have been training at the gym for 2 years plus doing bodybuilding hopeing my gyne would go away but it just got worse as the muscle pushed it more out to the front of my chest ive had this since i was 16 yo im now 39 my chest looks damn good now with dfinition as well cant wait to get back to gym,the surgeon was female and made a good job had drains in my chest both sides for the 2 days once blood collection was down below 20 mil they said i could go home it was down to 15 mil but my gyne was slight according to the surgeon but hey i feel like a new man looking at tight fitting shirts that i could never look at.i just know how it must feel for guys who cant afford to pay for it and have to live with this and i stay in a country that has NHS but think positive and keep aiming for that positive point that you will get it done cause guys its worth every penny, i hope to upload pics in the next few days cheers guys.

Offline RSXracer

• Posting Member
i wish that was my reaction after surgery. 9 days post op now and i look like shit.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024