Author Topic: Got free from gyne on 27 sep - Dr Ananteeswar - manipal b'lore  (Read 4596 times)

Offline freedom.i.desrved

• Posting Member
I got my surgery done on 27 sep in manipal under Dr ananteeshwar. It was both gland removal and lipposuction. I am satisified with my results now. But will have to wait for 2-3 months to see whats the final impact on nipples due to the surgery to give a 100/100 for my surgery. But i hope i ll get nice recovery like other people done under Ananteeshwar had.

I had to stay in manipal for 2 days. As I had drains attached, I had to be bounded in my house for 3 more days.

The cost of the surgery was 42k + 3.5k for initial tests and consultaion + 3k for 2 compression garments

I will add my pics here 1 month post-op so that you can get a clear idea of how will look post-op permanentlly.

I thank members(specially bloregynecomastia ,moobs sucks and hungry tides), gynecomestia.org owners for giving me the courage and direction to go for this surgery.

I strongly advice you guys to tell your parents and go about this surgery with courage soon and get free from this gyne which hurts u everyday. I told my parents 3 days post-op, but I think it will be worth telling them pre-op as u will have them taking care of you during the entire process.

Offline drok

• Posting Member
can you be specific on where you did your op?.....coz i'm thinking of getting it done but i don't see anybody ever done it in middle east so going to India should be cheaper than europe or US?....and can you say in USD how much it costs?

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
Congrats mate....be patient and take less strain...u will see good results pretty soon...welcome to other side of it :)
**Surgery done @ Appollo chennai**
Surgeon : Dr K Ramachandran

Surgery exp : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15201.0
Pics : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15513.0
**Pretty happy with the results...**
"All you need is to be mentally strong with enough financial support...get them off"

• Posting Member
hey dork,
it costs 1600 USD if you do it in a semiprivate ward(2 per room). It is manipal hospital in bangalore, India.

hey sasidon,
thanks man.

QUESTION
----------
the skin in the area in which the gyne is removed is drier and darker than the other areas. Is it normal or something to worry about?

Offline kgr

• Posting Member
It is perfectly normal dude. I had dryness in that area for around 3-4 weeks... My doc suggested application of aloe vera moisturiser for relief.
Surgery on 8th July 2008 under Dr. Deepak KL @ Apollo - Bangalore, India.
Liposuction + Gland excision. Cost - US$ 775 (Rs. 32,200 INR)
Details: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=14938.0
***Recovering***

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
Congrats 'freedom.i.desrved' you truly deserve this freedom!
You now owe me something. Visit this forum as much as possible and make a change to someone elses life!
I'm sorry I'm visiting this forum after a long time.
I'm almost 1.5 years old after my surgery. And it feels great!
Go jogging daily...keep good diet.

Have fun in life!
Ciao
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline gyne_boy

• Posting Member
congrats buddy.. How is your recover now?
can u plz put some of ur photos..

I'm considering Dr Anantheshwar for surgery so your photos will be of great help.

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
HI freedom.i.desrved,
how's your chest now? could you please post your pre-op/post-op pics?
Thanks.

• Posting Member
@hungry.tides
    thanks man. I sure owe a lot to all you guys.
Guys
    I am sorry I didnt post any in this site for a month now. I promise I will soon post my post-op pics. I feel its my duty to give it back.

Offline ihate_gyne

• Posting Member
Hi all,

i'm a gyne sufferer for a long time and desperately starving for a solution to overcome the moobs. Found this awesome forum just few days back and I am now really confident and courageous to overcome the moobs after seeing ur reviews. Thanks to all (especially blore_gyne, hungry.tides) for sharing their stories and surgical experiences.

I am living in chennai and wanted to undergo surgery under Dr. Ananteeswar as I believe he would be the right choice in terms of experience on this surgery. If any of you have recently underwent surgery, can you tell me the cost incurred for the surgery for me to prepare things?

My plan is to admit, finish surgery and stay there for 2 more days and travel to chennai. Is it good if i travel after 3 days of surgery. Is it advisable? Is is required to stay there for a longer time and go for consultation frequently after surgery?

Please advice on this. Also, let me know if Chennai Apollo holds good for this surgery, so that, I can plan on chennai.

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024