Author Topic: Lipo suction or the the full op? (gland removal)  (Read 2626 times)

Offline BakedBeanz

• Posting Member
1st of all id like to just say i live in the UK im age 17 and the NHS are offering me the opp for free. Ok so i went to my GP and they agreed i had gyne, they contacted the breast clinic in hospital for me and gave me an appointment ASAP, when i went to the appointment the doctor checked me and told me straight the only way its gonna get rid is to have an op,i had some blood tests, when they got the results i had a 2nd appointment straight away with 4 surgeons infact who were running me through the options i have.
Option 1: Have gland + Fat removed in 1 operation, with scaring and possible skin stretch.
Option 2: Have Liposuction (2-3 operations) see how i think it looks (there will be no scarring if i just have lipo) and if im not happy i can have the gland removed. i doubt my puffy nipples would go down with option 2.

so im really stuck on what to do, id really appreciate it if someone whos had either of the options could tell me about his/her results and how everything worked out especially with the scarring.
Does anyone know where to buy Compression vests from in the UK? please message me.

Offline BakedBeanz

• Posting Member
Also when the doctors were talking between each other they said i have 2nd to 3rd degree gyne.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Honestly if I was in your position I would want to know the background of the surgeon operating on me.

Does he have any experience with gynecomastia surgery?
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline BakedBeanz

• Posting Member
To my understanding hes dealt with a lot of cases before.
hmm, Ive been looking at photos on this forum and i cant find any pics that show any serious scarring.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024