Author Topic: HELP!!! HELP!!! I HAVE MAN BOOBS!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!  (Read 13798 times)

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Hey canibus, you know that weed and these pills aren't a good combination right? Weed is only good with brownies and them pills are only good with the trash. "Swish"! 8)
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Needsomeadvice

• Posting Member

Is that gynecomastia is from a gland, how could a pill correct that?

I was under the impression that it had to be physically removed.

There was a post from a guy who ran like 10 miles a day to the gym to workout and looked extremely fit and still had a bad case of gynecomastia due to the gland.

I guess you can maybe post some before and after pictures so we can find out how that product works once and for all?

Thanks

anonymous1

You guys are spending thousands of dollars to get something fixed just because you don't want to change your eating habits, getting cut all open with stitches and stuff, and watching the fat come right back to your chest after spending all that money. That doesn't make any sense,  Don't ya'll feel crazy??? I spent a whopping 200 something dollars and getting the same results without getting cut once. Ya'll run to Doctors out of desperation EVEN THOUGH, Doctors, Surgeons and everyone has said Surgery is the only option <--- LOL Wow, I can't wait to see what they got to say now, after all that Surgery talk. I know it's a recession and you Dr.'s need money but, sorry for proving you wrong!!!

Fat my ass....

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
all thats in your head man.. you think there working cause you want them too. i was takin 'diet aid of questionable value'. and it was a waste  of $70 bucks. should have bought some new kicks. surgery is the only way to get that gland out along with lipo. a way ive been hiding my case is surgical tape, johnsons and johnsons work. its good cause the adhesive isnt harsh on the nipple. since you put it on wounds. just until i get my surgery.

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
So any new updates? Any new pics of your new flat chest from the magic pills? :)

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
Smoking weed does not cause gyne. You just got from your teenage hormonal unbalance.

Offline naughty1234

• Posting Member
I started smoking weed at the age of 13. I am 27 years old now and tired of these. I blame Mary Jane for this because I never had titties until I started smoking weed. Please rate my man boobs!!! I sure hope 'diet aid of questionable value' works. I have been lifting weight's and these are the results...  :-[

my chest is also like u:(:(

Offline canibus

• Posting Member
So any new updates? Any new pics of your new flat chest from the magic pills? :)

I coulnd't take 3 pills a day and drink 1 gallon of water every day...... the catch is once you open the bottle, they won't pay you back for that bottle, so yeah they got me, I bought 5 bottles and sent 4 back, which means I paid 199.99 and only recieved 169.99 back, that's a good scheme they got for people like us.... my chest still looks the same, the pills don't work, they just make you dehydrated and feel really bad, I felt like a test-dummy taking these pills, I just managed to accept my chest the way it is, I noticed I'm not the only person in this world with a bad chest, I bought the under-armor vest and it makes my chest look way better...... the only bad part about it is sometimes it gets uncomfortable. I don't know what's wrong with me but, my sex life is loco... I have to go 2 rounds just to make her happy if you know what I mean. Is anybody else having these problems?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 01:35:16 PM by canibus »

Offline thetodd

I coulnd't take 3 pills a day and drink 1 gallon of water every day...... the catch is once you open the bottle, they won't pay you back for that bottle, so yeah they got me, I bought 5 bottles and sent 4 back, which means I paid 199.99 and only recieved 169.99 back, that's a good scheme they got for people like us.... my chest still looks the same, the pills don't work, they just make you dehydrated and feel really bad, I felt like a test-dummy taking these pills, I just managed to accept my chest the way it is, I noticed I'm not the only person in this world with a bad chest, I bought the under-armor vest and it makes my chest look way better...... the only bad part about it is sometimes it gets uncomfortable. I don't know what's wrong with me but, my sex life is loco... I have to go 2 rounds just to make her happy if you know what I mean. Is anybody else having these problems?

Im glad that youve realised its a complete scam, its a shame that there are 100's if not 1000's like you in the same situation!

And your right, there are guys out there with severe gynecomastia who never get it operated on! Its great that youve just accepted i wish other people without gyne would aswell. Then maybe guys wouldnt be drove to surgery from the bullying they recieve because of their gyne. The underarmour will feel uncomforable for now but you will eventually get used to it. Your libido is probally up and down from the caffine/vitamins in the pills. Itl even out eventually when i was taking anti estrogen i used to have have to spray testoterone gel on my nuts to even get it up so at least you arent having to do that :D

So for anyone reading this thread and thinking this maybe the solution for them, and it just didnt work on us "fat lads with gyne" then no it wont. Its a scam and surgery is the only way to get rid of the gyne gland itself!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member

Good to hear you came to your senses, dude. :)

It's also good that you've become accepting of it. Maybe save up and opt for surgery if you want? Certainly no shame in being alright with yourself as is, though. If you can deal with it, who cares what other people think.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024