Author Topic: Scar tissue or Gland  (Read 3776 times)

Offline demfranchizeboy

• Posting Member
Hi,

I´m from germany and nearly 6 months post op and have some hard tissue under my nipple which make the nipple puffy. right after my op my chest was complete flat, but 1 or 2 weeks later it started to get bigger again, and now i have hard tissues under both nipple. I had lipo only but my doc said that i had no gland its only fat, 1 month ago i gone to my surgeon and shew them my probs under the nipple. he said it could be scar tissue (but wasn´t sure) and i should wait longer for the final results.
now my question: How can i find out if its scar tissue oder gland under my nipples?

ps: sorry my englisch is not perfect :)

Offline as400

• Silver Member
99% sure its scar tissue, you can't grow hard gland suddenly in 6 months, especially if you didnt have it before!

Are you massaging daily?...do you have any pain or sensative issues?

Don't worry, give it another 6 months.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline demfranchizeboy

• Posting Member
no, I never massaged it continuously my surgeon said that i should wait, do nothing and let it heal alone.
When I massage it extensive, it will hurt on the next day.
is there any advice to get rid of the scar tissue, beside massage ?
and does weight lifting decrease the healing of the scar tissue ?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:26:15 AM by demfranchizeboy »

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member
I wanna know this also...

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
as far as weights go i wouldnt mess around with weights until 6 months post op even a year

i seen someone post lifting weights at like 7 weeks and the dr told him to keep the vest on until 8 weeks well if you still need to wear a vest i dont think you should be lifting weights

push ups are a lot safer to me
just my .001 cent

Offline billygoat21

• Posting Member
My doctor told me to take my vest off 3 weeks post op and I should feel free to resume everything i was doing pre-op, including going to the gym and working out my chest.

Offline demfranchizeboy

• Posting Member
i started to lift weights 5 weeks after my op. now im 6 months post op and still have that tissue under the nipps.
hope it´ll go away soon.

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member
So do u think the exercise can cause the delay healing or interrupt the healing? im 5 weeks post op, and still hesitating to start working out.

Offline demfranchizeboy

• Posting Member
can you guys post your experience with scar tissue and say how long did it take you to get rid of it?

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
can you guys post your experience with scar tissue and say how long did it take you to get rid of it?
Scar tissue will come and go for up to a year...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024