Author Topic: Do I have manboobs/gyne?  (Read 3005 times)

Offline John2009

• Posting Member
manboobs, i would say no. Nothing that catches the eye really. seems like an average looking chest to me. 

Offline John2009

• Posting Member
How can he have gyno if he doesnt have a female looking chest?

His chest does have some excess fat, but his body does as well. All i'm saying is he should attempt to train first, and not delve right away into surgery, thats all.

Offline thetodd

I dont know people have this view

"if he doesnt have a C cup he doesnt have gynecomastia, gynecomastia means women like breasts so thats not gyne"

if you have an enlarged gland, like he definatley does! Then you have gyne!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline jakehoskins

thank you all for your feedback. so at this point, realistically speaking, getting in better shape will not completely eliminate what i've got going on on my chest- only surgery can do that from what i gather. there is no medication to shrink the size of the glands?

well since i probably wont have 6k for surgery anytime soon, sadly, the shame continues...

thanks once again for your opinions

Offline thetodd

What a suprise, you post your picture of severe gyne as a comparison. Well in my surgery pics im at a BMI of 24 and ive got no idea what "cup" i was all i know is that i had gyne and i got it dealth with!

There is no medication that will do anything to reduce gyencomastia at all. If you want to do yourself a favour drop the weight but your still going to be left with breast tissue most liley

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024