Author Topic: Avent Niplette for Inverted Nipples??  (Read 7122 times)

Offline a-monk

• Posting Member
I'm 9 months post-op now. I had liposuction and gland excision. My nipples are inverted from the surgery. I had decided to to wait it out at least a year before I considered a revision surgery. I just came across this little suction device cup thing on the internet called "Niplette" by Avent. It is meant mostly for women with inverted nipples, but they also claim it can correct inverted nipples in men. Has anyone heard of this?? Doctors on this forum - do you have any opinion on this?

Offline a-monk

• Posting Member
c'mon...nobody has an opinion? Doctors??

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
im curious as to what this can do aswell since one of my nipples is inverted...

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
looks like it might help, especially if the surgery was somewhat recent
22 y/o
Los Angeles, Ca
Puffy Nipples for 3 years!!! Sucks...

DrBermant

I'm 9 months post-op now. I had liposuction and gland excision. My nipples are inverted from the surgery. I had decided to to wait it out at least a year before I considered a revision surgery. I just came across this little suction device cup thing on the internet called "Niplette" by Avent. It is meant mostly for women with inverted nipples, but they also claim it can correct inverted nipples in men. Has anyone heard of this?? Doctors on this forum - do you have any opinion on this?

Men Can Have Inverted Nipples from gynecomastia breast tissue pulling the nipple skin.  Scar tissues can also be a factor causing nipple inversion.  As shown on those pages, surgery can be an option.

The Avent Nipplette can help with mild female inverted nipples by exerting a suction force on tissues. During the healing phase, injured tissues may not be ready for such force. Such issues should be checked with your surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024