Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow (Dr. Benny Herbosa).. hoping all go for the better  (Read 41937 times)

Offline crdyhc

• Posting Member
I got unilateral gynecomastia.. the right chest is bigger.. i did notice this 10 years ago that my right chest is getting bigger and its hurt even more, the pain annoys me... though i am not after the looks... but after looking this site and astonish about the end result, i do feel like to have flat chest....  my chest wasn't really obvious to have gyne... even with tight shirt.. but it can be seen that my ches as a cone type points to the shirt, i did felt shameful sometimes.. but i often says that women like to lick pointy nipplesreminiscing when i was young... about single digit age... i do feel some tickling around my nipples and feels good... maybe its a sign that it will grown a gyne, now i am 33... and sport enthusiast (biking, swimming, and basketball)... and playing basketball really pains me whenever it bump to somebody... i will just crouch and tears just flows a bit, this hinders one's performance... and i am having difficulties when sleeping whenever i flip and my right chest bump in the bed.. any way.. i hope for the best tomorrow...

« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:11:49 AM by crdyhc »

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
i cant understnd yo language

but all da best ! :)
FIGHTER

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline crdyhc

• Posting Member
These are the photos that Dr. Herbosa taken.

the bigger one here,  is from my right, it is almost 3 times bigger than the left.
when i press the glands (from my right), it is as like a hard rubber, no wonder it is painful when sleeping while my chest is leaning on the floor. Dr. Herbosa said that it is very thick fibrous tissue, a breast mass.

as of today the surgery seems to be painless... and I am hoping to mountain bike this sunday...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 01:36:14 AM by crdyhc »

Offline moobydo

• Posting Member
That's awesome you feel good enough for mountain biking. Take care not to fall - you don't want to injure yourself so soon after surgery!

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
AWESOME! That is a very huge gland!!!! wow... just wow.... congrats...

Offline crdyhc

• Posting Member
Yes.. i feel better, the chest pain is like doing a heavy workout in the gym. i can flex my chest muscle...

a gland such as mine surely needed for excision, the pain cause by that glands is hindrance in performance... and taking it off gives confidence, and i felt better.

I can only say Dr. Herbosa surely knows his craft very well.

thanks for the support such as this site.. and the comments... i really appreciate that... cheers

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 10:21:49 PM by crdyhc »

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Well, all i can do now is to stare at you people who are now done w/ their gyne. I really envy you guys.

By the way, can the surgery be done while you were sleeping?
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

Offline crdyhc

• Posting Member
yes, it can be done, but it will cost more, maybe another 10k or 15k.

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
mahal naman ng pampatulog....

well thanks po anyway.

Offline crdyhc

• Posting Member
This morning i've decided biking from valenzuela to MOA, my chest doesn't feel any pain... 40km round trip... took me about 2 hours.... i hope i can do more than that... hopefully by next week... when the swells are gone... i can go swimming...

Jopet... kung papatulugin ka nila... general anesthesia ang tawag dun... at specialty ng mga anesthesiologist na yun... sila ang babayaran mo ng 10k or 15k... kaya dagdag gastos... at kelangan mo ng room para mag-recover sa anesthesia... dahil... sigurado mahinang mahina ka na nun... so.. dagdag gastos na naman... twice na ako na operahan na gamit ang general anesthesia... 1st yun appendectomy at 2nd yun ACL... buti na lang may MEDICARD... kaya di masyadong mabigat... kaya siguraduhin nyo na gamitin nyo ang HEALTH CARE nyo.. para lumiit ang gastos... nang di masayang ang binabayaran nyo sa mga health care... nga pala.. si Dr. Benny.. is affiliated of MEDICARD in HUMANA... kaya dalhin nyo ang MEDICARD... nang makalibre sa consultation fee nyo kay Dr. Benny sa HUMANA...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 11:43:01 PM by crdyhc »

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
now i understand more.. thanks for enlightening things up.
"knowledge is power" tlaga.

will bring it when I consult to Dr Ben.

Offline crdyhc

• Posting Member

All is well, the bruises can be seen, there is swelling on right chest, so Dr. Herbosa releases blood clot on right chest to make is smaller.
NOTE : Have to wear bandage or strap for 3 weeks

August 11, 2009, 6 days post op

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 01:18:16 PM by crdyhc »

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Hey, nice imprvment. I think d only prblm nw is ur fat. Well good luck man. Hope u go all well during ur recovery period.

Offline crdyhc

• Posting Member
i think there are still blood clot in my right chest. maybe on August 31, i'll consult this with Dr. Herbosa.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024