Author Topic: Novedex xt  (Read 6873 times)

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Hi all,
Well I still have not got my surgery I am not in a massive rush I would like to get the rest of my body in the shape that I want it before going under the knife.
Well I have been using a product called Novedex xt it is a aromatose inhibiter the theory being by lowering the amount of testosterone converted estrogen there will be more free testosterone to be used and less estrogen in the body.
Before everyone gets hot headed and says I need my hormones checked I have already done that a while ago and it was not to bad but testosterone was a tad low and estradial a tad high. But I still have great libido and never short of energy basically I have none of the symptoms that come with low testosterone and high estradial except for the gynecomatia. But I did use steroids a few years back so I have always put it down to this.
Well To the the point I have been using Novedex xt to increase my testosterone for my weight lifting not really thinking of the benefits that it could have on my gynecomastia well after using it for a while I noticed my strength has increased a fair bit I am looking leaner and stronger it is a great product in that sense. I thought I would do a little bit more research into it on bodybuilding.com and people have been using it there as a way to reduce there gynecomastia some say a reduction of 20% and others 50% either of these 2 figures is a good result in my eyes. So I thought I would keep you all posted on the results that I acheive on novedex xt and see if there are any others out there that have used this product for purely reducing there gynecomastia.

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Oh and just so everyone knows before they use this product by lowering the amound of estrogen in the male body it can have similar effects as having low testosterone the male body still needs estrogen to function correctly. The one thing that I have noticed is that libido is well and truely down well it is crushed my wife does not care and it does not bother me the slightest bit either but some women will not understand this so be careful when using a product like this as you may find yourself sleeping in the dog house.
This is just a heads up.
Oh yeah and when testosterone can not be converted to estrogen it has to go somewhere and generally transfers to DHT this can cause hair loss or thinning so using a good anti DHT shampoo is a good idea.
And just so everyone is clear I am not crossing my fingers when it comes to this as I am very doubtful that it will do anything to reduce the gyno but I am not stopping using it because when I go for my surgery I want to come out looking great with my six pack abs and a flat chest I hope that this supplement helps with that along with many others that I am taking.
I will keep you all updated on my progress.

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
Interesting,

I was considering this Gaspari supplement, but didn't decide yet,

By the way, did you ever use Tribilus Terestris? If so, are Novedex effects close to Tri teres, greater, weak?

The reason I ask this, is because I'd rather go for a natural source of Testestorone Booster, than an engineered supp.

And please do keep us update, personally I am very interested.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The irony is that This drug has a particular use. If you have had some Lab studies and found to have the particular problem for which the drug is intended, It would be helpful.

On the other hand, if you have not seen a qualified Doctor and you are treating yourself without being properly diagnosed, You should know that you could actually make things worse by taking the wrong drug.

The hormones do not work alone, they work in relationship to each other. Altering the levels of one or two hormones without knowing what the others are doing is foolish at best, possibly dangerous.
Grandpa Dan

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Interesting,

I was considering this Gaspari supplement, but didn't decide yet,

By the way, did you ever use Tribilus Terestris? If so, are Novedex effects close to Tri teres, greater, weak?

The reason I ask this, is because I'd rather go for a natural source of Testestorone Booster, than an engineered supp.

And please do keep us update, personally I am very interested.

The product contains ATD it is a powerful aromatose inhibiter it is not intended to help your body produce more testosterone it is intended to stop the comversion of testosterone to estrogen. Therefore it can not be compared to trib and infact recent studies have found that trib has no effect on testosterone levels what so ever. I have used Trib in the passed but this was years ago when it was the be all and end all of testosterone boosters not knowing back then that I was just throwing my hard earned money away.
Trust me if you want a testosterone booster use this it is great in that fact but you also need to understand that there are side effects to everything that you use.

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
The irony is that This drug has a particular use. If you have had some Lab studies and found to have the particular problem for which the drug is intended, It would be helpful.

On the other hand, if you have not seen a qualified Doctor and you are treating yourself without being properly diagnosed, You should know that you could actually make things worse by taking the wrong drug.

The hormones do not work alone, they work in relationship to each other. Altering the levels of one or two hormones without knowing what the others are doing is foolish at best, possibly dangerous.

This is a over the counter supplement intended for bodybuilders that want a advantage the natural way. I understand what you are saying but this is also the reason that I stopped posting on this bored as everyone on here seems to think that by taking a supplement you must be messing up your body. Well how do we all know this. I am not sure what your training regime is or what it is like. But I want to get the best out of the time that I put into the gym and taking things like this certainly helps everything has side effects and I understand that but sometimes I think that you need to way up the side effects

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Ok a update I have checked the gland under the nipple it is without a doubt starting to break up at is no where near as solid as it was a week ago. Now this could be in my head I am hoping that it is not.
I want to remind all that this is not gynecomastia from my teens it is gynecomastia from using steroids a few years back I am not sure if this is going to make a difference in the effect that Novedex xt will have on it as it has not been for as long as some people have had it.

Offline Distressed4Life

• Posting Member
I have used this product for weight-lifting purposes.  Good strength gains, zero gyno reduction

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When someone might say that their measured diminsons changed for the better over a period of months, they could be right and they would certainly get my attention. When someone says they have positive results after a few weeks, I'm pretty sure they are seeing what they want to see and in all probability there has actually been no change.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
this post seems very interesting to me as  like all of us on here have heard of these drugs meant to cure gyne!

i have to admit that if  atleast twenty or more  people on this site claim they work i will not be trying them. think its best to listen to the doctors on this one even tho it seems very tempting at times.

but i hope someone out there is working on a cure for this crap!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024