Author Topic: rebound XT  (Read 3423 times)

Offline chump455

I've been doing some reading online and it looks like Rebound XT is the best thing coming down the pipe; I think we should all be looking into this shit.

I'm worried though. I'm not sure what the hell it is and it seems like it might be dangerous. Does anybody know anything about it? Has it worked for anyone?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I think someone did a trial on this webpage and found it to be inneffective.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
I think someone did a trial on this webpage and found it to be inneffective.

Wrong, I used it for just about one week and noticed a difference.  I discontinued use because I was getting married and the going out of the country for my honeymoon.  I actually just started back yesterday taking it and am expecting to start seeing results any day now.

T
I got one sweet breast.  Grrrr.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i think it works more on the fatty/grandual type gyno then the actual hard lump

i stacked it with nolvadex and i firmly believe it was the nolva in the long run that got rid of my hard lumps behinde nips

and the rebound xt sliced away my fatty grandual tissue making them kinda round and a little too big.

either way.. u know it's working if ur chest starts throbbing a little...

basically mine had sharp pains especially during night time

and similar things are being reported by others

Offline zen

• Posting Member
finished up my bottle today.didn't do jack shit:(i've been taking 4 a day.gotta go with the real stuff!i'll order some tamox today.won't be wasting more money on phony bodybuilding supps.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
ya must be totally phony

guess the crazy zits i got and the oily skin like i was 14 again was phony

if u really took the shit u woulda noticed all the other side effects showing that it is increasing ur test like crazy

and that is all it is suppose to do.  it is not a GYNO AWA"Y problem

point is that some people's gynos regress with hormone therapy by altering test/est ratio

if it didn't work for u , it simply means that wasn't the problem

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
ps if u saw nothing with rebound xt don't bother with nolva as it is a far less potent estrogen inhibitor proven with various endo blood tests done by some incredibly credible sources on various bodybuilding sites

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
and for all u experts

i realize xt is an inhibitor

and nolva binds at the estrogen site

but both virtually do the same thing as far as estrogen supressesion

Offline zen

• Posting Member
gynosucks:i did not have any of the side effects you mentioned.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
it probably aint working

basically i went through itchy nips...

24/7 on the shit my nips were erect and had symptoms of what getting it feels like

it basically starts with the outermost grandual tissue and shrinks in.

mine went from being roundish.. to tiny little pointy fuckers, then flattening out

my nipples are still erect for some reason.. hard to explain, they are not puff, they are just like if u go swimming in ice cold water and come out.

it's wierd, i'm hoping they go away.  i mean it's not like girl nipples but still wierd looking

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024