Author Topic: A common ques to everyone who has undergone surgery for gyne  (Read 3383 times)

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
Once d surgery is over and results are gud....does people around u notice  some change.....like in my college days and also in my office everyone know that i have a big chest.....they also some times pass a comment when it is visible when i wear a tight shirt or light colured shirt....generally i wear loose clothhes only....so has anyone gone with such exp or thoughht about it....... also when someone wears compression vest after op is it visibke under a shirt...can it be recognised by ppl around u

Offline chappu

• Posting Member
heyy... even I have the same questions... sad nobody has answered yet... :(

Offline jigupse

• Posting Member
Once d surgery is over and results are gud....does people around u notice  some change.....like in my college days and also in my office everyone know that i have a big chest.....they also some times pass a comment when it is visible when i wear a tight shirt or light colured shirt....generally i wear loose clothhes only....so has anyone gone with such exp or thoughht about it....... also when someone wears compression vest after op is it visibke under a shirt...can it be recognised by ppl around u

My dad defi noticed the change and even commented about it..but thats because he was there with me when I had the surgery..so I guess that doesnt count :)

And about other people noticing..from my personal experience no I have not observed any change..thats because my friends and collegues never teased my about my G (atleast on the face...but I have a suspicion that sometimes they do talk about it behind my back...like the occasional sly smiles, stares etc..but I never cared). I wore a realtively tight t-shirt today, and I was told I looked different. That possibly can be because I always wear loose shirts and I really might have looked different...but also mebbe they would have referred to my gyne..I dont know..Never bothered to clarify. Dont care

Yours is actually a very valid doubt. because upuntil this point, your friends and co-workers might not tease you for sympathy. But once when you get your surgery done, the same friends might start teasing about your ex-G aggressively since you no longer have the condition. This thought has crossed my mind once or two times...

And the answer is..Dont give a F|_|ck! ;D Stop worrying....Even if they do tease..it will be only for a couple of weeks at the max. After that you will have a life-filled with rose petals that you can enjoy to the hilt...Dont let these thought bother you..Jump to the other side ;)

And I dont know about the compression vests because I was never asked to wear any.

I had my surgery on a saturday, took complete rest on Sunday, took a day off from work on Monday(called in sick) and even had the bandages removed on that day. And I was back to work by tuesday. Thats my story.

Offline mumbai.experience

• Posting Member
I had my surgery in may and had to wear a compression vest for a month. My friends didnt notice it much since i camouflaged it under loose shirts but if they noticed i told them that i fell of the bed and the corner of the side stoll hit my nipples which cause major swelling and the doctor recommended me to wear a compression vest.
Once I was done with the compression vest i started workin out and one of my friends asked me at the gym in the locker room when he saw mychest  that there is a lot of improvement in my chest since it wwas very loose and flabby earlier.
I told them that i am doing cardi workouts, dieting and working out on my chest. They didnt suspect a thing though my nipple has some bruising and was a little irregular shaped. People dont notice that much if it is flat. Only when it is bulky that they notice and pass commments.
Hope this helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024