Author Topic: Acceptance  (Read 6845 times)

Offline piks

??? Nearly all of what I've read so far is either about having surgery or finding ways to hide the fact that we all now have breasts.
Breasts of varying sizes and shapes, but whether we like it or not, we look more like our wife or girl friend than like the sports hero we always pictured ourselves resembling.  I'm not trying to be insulting or unfeeling toward those who are really upset or ashamed, but this is the acceptance page, ya know?
I may not be normal but I not only accept that my body is different now, but I would like to safely enlarge and enhance my breasts to a shape more like a woman's and make them firm and large.  At times, I enjoy touching them.  I apply skin lotion to them regularly and the nipple sensativity is amazing.  I'm sorry if I'm being graphic or sound like a pervert, but I am thoroughly enjoying the prospect of having breasts that are pleasant to look at by both men and women.  I think there are many more men like me but find it hard to admit.
I do, however need guidence on how to safely activate growth through massage and other methods.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
First id like to say, Piks congrats on excepting your body!!! Second not every post here is about hiding your chest, in fact I actively promote not hiding that fact... Although sometimes something like a sports bra or compression garment will provide relief during heavy activity.

That being said actively enlarging or growing mens breasts is not a topic for this board. Try a Google search :) and I wish you luck.

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
??? Nearly all of what I've read so far is either about having surgery or finding ways to hide the fact that we all now have breasts.
Breasts of varying sizes and shapes, but whether we like it or not, we look more like our wife or girl friend than like the sports hero we always pictured ourselves resembling. I'm not trying to be insulting or unfeeling toward those who are really upset or ashamed, but this is the acceptance page, ya know?
I may not be normal but I not only accept that my body is different now, but I would like to safely enlarge and enhance my breasts to a shape more like a woman's and make them firm and large. At times, I enjoy touching them.  I apply skin lotion to them regularly and the nipple sensitivity is amazing. I'm sorry if I'm being graphic or sound like a pervert, but I am thoroughly enjoying the prospect of having breasts that are pleasant to look at by both men and women.  I think there are many more men like me but find it hard to admit.
I do, however need guidance on how to safely activate growth through massage and other methods.
You are not alone Piks and there is nothing to be ashamed about it better to be happy than unhappy in life. but certain type of bras like underwired, push up, or even padded bras can give a increase affect in the bust department if that what your looking for,  if you really want to increase your breast size you need to get medical advise FIRST. as you don't state what has caused your GYNE in the first place. As for me it was due to taking blood pressure tablets and as i have to take these to save having a stroke or even a heart attack but the side affects are having sensitive nipples and A/B size breasts which does not bother me now. cheers Kevo
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 07:29:21 PM by kevo »

Offline pat

• Posting Member
Piks, Congratulations on being able to enjoy the fact that you have breasts. The next thing is to go and have a properly fitted bra, at first it does take some courage, but once you get over that hurdle, thing can become much more comfortable, and wearing a nicely fitted can become habit-forming. It took me a few years to get to the point of been properly fitted, and these days if I need some new bras I go into the local lingerie store, and get fitted :) :)    
Patricia

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
congrats on being able to accept them, everybody's choice is going to be different.  developing them is not something i've seen extensively discussed here, but people have discussed other websites that actually talk about that in some detail, so like wishmasterk said, you should be able to find them. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Del

• Bronze Member
I am 65 and my boobs have grown since I had teatment for a prostate problem 10years ago.Until then I was a normal male with  a normal chest. Since then I have grown breasts slowly but  I now have to wear a 38DD bra and there is no way of hiding them.  I have them now accepted them,but cannot conceal them and there is no way I would consider an operation which has been offered to me, Del        
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 10:15:52 AM by vaughanderek »
Del

Offline S.Trogen

• I want my body to match my soul.
Hello!, I have only just joined this group, and I must say how delighted I am to find that there are some here who are not only coming to terms with their gynecomastia or, dare I say, breasts; they are also celebrating  their physical status. I do, however, understand that not everyone here is at that point, or wishes to be so. I have no desire to offend anyone, but I will always be willing to listen to all aspects of this subject, and sometimes share in the discussion of it.
Let Experience Grow Into Wisdom.

Offline BiggerIsBetter

Just like other have stated above me, I'm happy to have stumbled on to a site where there is some open discussion (if not total acceptance) of men with breasts. I've always had a big chest since I was a kid. I used to be very conscious but over time have come to be much more comfortable in my own skin, and I'm even a little proud of my breasts. It's nice to have found a spot where there are other people who feel a similar way. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.

I have lots of pics of myself and would love to chat and share with guys like me. Let me know...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 06:26:48 PM by BiggerIsBetter »

Offline beesinbailey

To Piks and others with a natural curiosity...

"Basically there are four main hormones that can provide hormone breast enlargement. Estrogen, progesterone, the growth hormone and prolactin all have such a characteristic, although, they are bound to act a little differently. ...

All hormone treatment therapies are aimed to enlarge breasts. These treatments presuppose the usage of certain creams and pills laden with appropriate hormones. After a certain period of usage of these remedies the breasts are supposed to get larger. At the present day pharmaceutical market it is not really difficult to find such hormone breast enlargement treatments. They are broadly available in on-line shops and pharmacies. However, it is strongly recommended that all these products were carefully chosen and had a very good reputation. As it has been aforementioned, it is advised to consult a physician before trying any of these medications and supplements on your own without supervision. Such mindless actions can be fraught with very unpleasant consequences.

Hormone breast enlargement treatments are pretty popular and rather frequently used nowadays. All of them function similarly – they tend to increase breast tissue in the first place and therefore increase the size of breasts. Once again, it is underlined that all these option should not be considered as any self-treatment option as changing the levels of certain hormones in the organism without knowing the particularities and possible after effects can be very sad with consequences."

Credits:
Published 05/10/2011 by Neva Meyers

Hats off to WishmasterK
This topic is better served on other forums.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024