Author Topic: In bedroom play, does your wife promote you wear a sexy bra to bed  (Read 19607 times)

Offline John16102

• Posting Member
My wife is on board with me wearing a bra. She helped me this weekend to pick out some online. For everyday, definitely going with a sports bra. For bedroom play with my wife, she wants me in something more feminine and sexy. She ordered me a black lace pushup bra that she thought was sexy. She says that it would enhance the sexual experience if I were in a sexy bra vs. a sports bra.

Are any of your wives like mine in that she wants you to wear something more feminine and sexy to bed when you have sex?

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
77 reads and no replies...  

If my wife wanted me to, yes I probably would.  That is private between you and and your wife. If it (not sure how it would) made me feel weird I would tell her also.  But if it is a turn on for her, sure, by all means.....Ends are worth it.....  :D

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Maybe for some, but maybe not for others, but communication with your wife is crucial...  And if she is asking for something, talk about it.

I think thats just weird?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
An odd subject to say the least.

I do not wear a Bra, I don't even own one at present. In the past, when I was younger and more physically active I did sometimes wear an athletic Bra and my wife certainly knew of it. It was never an issue and the garment came off at night anyway.

If my wife thought it would be enticing for me to get dressed up in anything short of handcuffs I'd do it for her.
Grandpa Dan

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I think thats just weird?

Why is that weird ? if you are going to wear a bra to bed, most women prefer cloths that look nice over dull ones.

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
If my wife thought it would be enticing for me to get dressed up in anything short of handcuffs I'd do it for her.

Thats exactly my thought, minus excluding the handcuffs.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
my wife is Bi sexual and loves to play with mine , as far as a feminen bra thats not something she prefers , but she said if it makes me feel sexy then do it , but she likes her men manly , a sports bra to her is manly enough.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
If your wife is used to you in a bra and touches you, I would think she would likely prefer you in something she thinks is pretty for the bedroom.

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Short and sweet.  Oh hell know!  My wife is fantastic!  I'm the one who would have the problem.  Besides, don't own a sexy bra.  But what is good for me might not work for the next guy. 

Offline TigerPaws

Interesting question as are many of the comments. For me most of the ladies I have been with over the years have at one point or another asked me if I would wear something sexy when it was appropriate. All of these ladies purchased what they considered sexy or playful and I would always accommodate their wishes. There have been occasions when a lady would purchase me a very sexy push-up or a corset which I will wear for them. Some really accentuated my bust line giving me one hell of a cleavage; but as it was all in fun and accented our sex life why should I be shy.

Generally under the right circumstances I will accommodate almost any request as long as it is reasonable.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:16:44 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline phm

• Bronze Member

Offline littleone

• Posting Member
Although I do wear bras, my wife is completely against the idea, so they are never to been seen by her.  As for sexy bras, no I don't own any, I don't wear bras to feel sexy, I wear them to feel comfortable.  If it was something she asked me to do I wouldn't hesitate, but I don't think I will ever have to worry about it.

Offline Wonderman

• Posting Member
I have never had the request to wear one, might make the foreplay more interesting but don't think I would get one.  This looks like my size  :)

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
Well the wife was feeling a bit frisky the other day while we were shopping at Cacique, so she convinced me that it might be fun if I tried on this little number. She's really great to me, so of course I said yes.

Thats pretty cool Jason. Its nice to have a fun wife!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024