Author Topic: Pune Experience....................  (Read 4187 times)

Offline vicky

• Posting Member
Hello All,
please help.

I did my gynec surgery on 16th feb`11 and its been a 42nd day. My surgeon was experienced (as i thought) .I dont feel i took a right decision.
Many hurdles came into my recovery period.
1.Infection: Had an infection(rare but happend in my case). which lasted for 4-5weeks post op.
2.Inverted Nipples: Both nipples got inverted. My doctor suggested me that i have to pinch it and take out every day.(!)
3.Asymmetric Look: My right side due to infection look flatter but not the left one.

I dont know what went wrong with my surgery but im very nervous and feel like to cry to see my result.
I dont know whether ill need to go for surgery again.

I request you all to please help me and suggest right way to get out of this. Now i feel i was much better before surgery.
I will post my pic(bef/after) in 2/3 days.

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
i am really sorry abt ur experiance, please do leave the doctors detail, so that other can be carefull. thanks

Offline vicky

• Posting Member
Hello All,
weight:95 kg
height:5`10
Grade III gynec.
Pune.

Firstly, i decided to loose down some wt n den go for the surgery but my impatient doctor advised me to do it asap for better result. So i did it on 16th feb`11 and problems started increasing. After the surgery my skin became very loose and had many scars on both side. after 7th day i got an infection on right side and had to the dressing daily(200 per day) then by this time skin on my both nipples stated removing and nipples got inverted. Now I have following problems:

1. There is dissimilarity between both sides as by infection right side has little depression while left side is little elevated.
2. My both nipples are inverted.
3. There is hardness back to nipple area and still pains.
4. As i had lipo+excision stitches were given to areola and at the stitches skin is inverting so the area is looking worse as that part is going inside.

If any one of you is suffering from same problem or know the solution for any of these questions please help me out.

I have now understood that having surgery was biggest mistake of my life and was much better and enjoying before it. I request if you can live with it please dont go for it.
No one can change god`s given...Not my surgeon at least!!!

Please help.

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Sorry to hear that, For my doctor here in Manila, I havent heard anyone who encountered infection after the surgery, even the doctor told me that I can leave the gauze and he will be the one changing it, I came back to him every two days.. At the back of my nipples, there is also a hard part , doc told me, its just the scars, it will subside in time, depends in your recovery rate. My stitches are also can easily be seen if you look closely, nipples are a bit inverted but its ok for me.. No one notices it when I remove my shirt in public.. No one will care.. they have their own nipples :)

Offline rahul123

• Posting Member
seems like u didnt get your skin tightening done..........

skin tightening is to eliminate the loose or stretched skin caused due to enlargement........so u need to get it done to avoid problems like inverted nipples........ask ur doctor about it.........

i dont have much idea abt it.....my doctor explained me all this.......btw Dr. Sandip Jain is the doc m consulting.........

Offline chappu

• Posting Member
I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope the skin-tightening suggested by rahul123 helps you...
I am a bit scared now, as I just had my surgery, and I'm yet to see my results...  ???

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
1. Post your pictures
2. Post your doctor details. Dont be scared.
3. Post all relevant doctor views.
4. Get a second opinion

skin tightening is to eliminate the loose or stretched skin caused due to enlargement........so u need to get it done to avoid problems like inverted nipples........ask ur doctor about it.........

Stop shooting in the dark.
You dont know the background, havent evaluated the patient, dont have a doctor's degree, havent had the surgery and dont know what the **** procedure you are recommending.

Infact you are like the doctor who operated on this person, ohh we have a procedure called liposuction and it will get rid of gynecomastia and look where we are.

With all due respect, basically, if you dont know what the **** are you speaking about, shut up! or else make sure you post all the details of this skin tightening procedure and then let others peer evaluate it.

Offline rahul123

• Posting Member

Stop shooting in the dark.
You dont know the background, havent evaluated the patient, dont have a doctor's degree, havent had the surgery and dont know what the **** procedure you are recommending.

Infact you are like the doctor who operated on this person, ohh we have a procedure called liposuction and it will get rid of gynecomastia and look where we are.

With all due respect, basically, if you dont know what the **** are you speaking about, shut up! or else make sure you post all the details of this skin tightening procedure and then let others peer evaluate it.

dude.....u don't need to vent out your doctor's frustration here........its of no use.......

and for your kind information, i did not directly ask him to follow my advice but i shared the info with him which my doctor told me about WHILE EXPLAINING ME THE WHOLE SURGERY PROCEDURE.....and i guess i explained WHAT IS SKIN TIGHTENING and even WHY TO GET IT DONE.........seems like you missed it.........

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
I am frustrated with your answer, and no I didnt miss the what you said. You are novice asking novice questions around the board and then you are answering hard answers on a different post like a pro. Dont you think there is something amiss here.

You said skin tightening, I havent read anywhere if that helps crater deformity. So I asked you where is the procedure documented. Pointing back to Dr. Jain doesnt help. Now he also said there was an infection and I dont know how skin tightening can be done on it.

The reason I am brought this out is because you are over excited that Dr. Jain will do your case, and that you need to be cautious of all the problems, and there are plenty. Plastic surgeons are out there to take your money. trust me.

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
Name of the surgeon please, so that others don't have to go through the same thing!

Offline vicky

• Posting Member
Hi all,

Thank you for reading my topic. Hope my problems and conditions have helped you to solve your problems or in decision making.

After doing all bungee jumping for surgery and hoping for 100% result i have certainly bumped on a stone of UN-expectations.

All you know my condition after surgery that i wont repeat but after one n half year ill list some of problems still der.

1.Nipples are still inverted.
2.Both sides look good but differently i.e one side look good but do not match with each other
3. Some black scars are still der though they are not much to worry bt they certainly look bad as i am much fairer.

Since my last post i have been working out for my weight n for chest and successfully lost 10 kgs so my breast is looking like chest now but i would be much happy if both look similar.

DR.ASHISH DAVALBHAKT from AESTHATIC MEDISPA,Pune (Google it!) was my doctor. Please DO NOT go to him. He never gives you idea about surgery and dont take on time decision. If he would have told me about skin tightening prior to surgery i would have asked him to do it(Later which he insisted me to DO IT of course for MONEY).

I do think that i need a revision surgery for small part but will not go to him again. Now I am searching for new QUALIFIED Doctor.

AFTER ALL i would say Gynecomastia is a think which is need to be corrected by surgery not by workout n all. I DO NOT REGRET that i did my surgery because my life now has become much opened n tension free(though having some probs).
Now no need to wear tight vests,thinking of people look to my chest,n now i can go out with my vest on. Thats the achievement.

My dream is to out with friends for swimming,on beach.
Do Pooja`s n ritual things proudly without upper clothes and not think of my chest.

Some day i shall complete my these dreams too but for now its ok what i have.

I even this reply will help you to know how IMP to do your surgery and from good surgeon.

God Bless you all,
Hope you do not suffer i did,
n live Gyno Free Life.!   

Offline help.me

• Posting Member

i dont have much idea abt it.....my doctor explained me all this.......btw Dr. Sandip Jain is the doc m consulting.........

please dont go for skin tightening... seriously... this msg is for everyone...

Offline vicky

• Posting Member
Hi help.me,

Y BIG no for skin tightening?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024