Author Topic: Just got surgery  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Gynoman5150

• Posting Member
Hello I just got my surgery done yester day lipo of my breast glands n fat I'm bruised and in pain with sore and buring feeling I'm going to post before n after pics I'm on iPhone so don't know how to put pics up.I'm 27 years of age 5"9 and weigh 236 pounds now I way 225 after gyno surgery I've been suffering for years with the torment of guys touching my nipples n telling jokes now hope every thing heals well... U can see my funny video on www youtube.com/boobman5150. I'm going to post my results soon!!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:09:53 AM by Gynoman5150 »

Offline Gynoman5150

• Posting Member
got my before n after pics ;D

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Congrats man! Looks good and will only look better as time passes.
Do you plan on losing weight once your body allows you to exercise? Also, who was your surgeon?

Offline Gynoman5150

• Posting Member
Yea I'm planning on losing weight it's hard cuz no matter how much I try to lose I can't lose more than 15lbs

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
Congrats. I generally don't post anything but feel compelled to in this case. I too just had smartlipo done. My results look like yours. Did you only do lipo and not gland incision? 

You look good. For people that don't have gyno, it's hard to understand, but I think your entire life is going to change for the better.

Offline Gynoman5150

• Posting Member
I didn't get mine cut the doc say he can destroy the gland wit  lipo n take it out. I thought only option was to cut it out..,

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
How they looking now a few weeks after surgery.  I am two weeks post op (lipo only) Definitely a difference but I still won't take my shirt off until my nipples tighten up.  Still in some pain too. I guess its too early still. How are you doin?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024