Author Topic: Kongking's surgery by Dr. Ben Herbosa  (Read 11204 times)

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:04:44 AM by kongking »

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
Write ups to follow.  I'm very happy with the result of my surgery.  Thank you doc!

Offline t-rex

• Posting Member
bro, yung pre-op pix mo halos walang gyno.

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
trex,

mild lang daw yung akin.  nung 1st consultation ko sabi ni doc lipo lang daw kailangan, pero nung bumalik ako 2nd time, napansin nya siguro patulis na puffy nipple ko, parang mini suso, kaya sabi nya gland excision dapat. depende sa weather yung itsura. sa before picture kasi na pinost ko, tigas yung utong ko dahil malamig sa clinic, kaya mukhang walang gyne.

yun tinanggal na gland sa akin mga 1/4 siguro ng palm ko.

Medyo maga pa, but hopefully magflatten na completely yung chest ko.

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
if anyone noticed, the bottom of my chest before surgery was U shaped.  I believe that's because of the gland.  Now, more than 5 weeks after my surgery, the same part's shape is slowly turning into a straight line, like most men's chest are.

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
Here goes my experience with Gynecomastia:

First, I would like to thank SADGYNEGUY for sharing his story and thus leading me to DR. BENJAMIN HERBOSA, who skillfully performed gynecomastia surgery on me.

My chest had been a cause of insecurity for me for quite some time, although mine was a mild case of gynecomastia.  At first, I thought it was just fat that I can get rid of on my own.  I would do exercises to target my upper chest ONLY, so that my lower chest wouldn't look so bad.  I also did cardio rigorously to the point that my abs started to show, yet the "fat" I still couldn't get rid of. 

After chancing upon sadgyneguy's story, I decided to contact DR. HERBOSA the following day and scheduled surgery around "2 weeks" after.

The reason for the "2 weeks" time before I had surgery is because I was pondering whether I should proceed with the surgery, due to several circumstances going on at that time in my life.  Nevertheless, I decided to go ahead and have surgery, and I'm very happy happy with that decision right now. 

To me, the hardest part about having gynecomastia surgery is the recovery period, so the sooner you start, the sooner you can get over it.

As for Dr Herbosa's skill and experience with this type of surgery, I don't think I can say something that hasn't been said in these blogs.  The before and after pictures of his patients say it all.  He's just the best!

Offline t-rex

• Posting Member
Bro, 7 days post op ako ngayon. tiningnan ko etong 6 days post op mo, OK talaga ang results. ang prob ko ngayon yung sa Left Breast, marami kc ang nakuhang mass. medyo nagka depression above areola (not below like in most cases na na discuss sa forum na to). Yung balat ng surrounding areas medyo mahina ang skin turgor. parang guhit ng binder halos yung depression. any idea?

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Looks good! Congratulations!

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
I'll be happy to answer specific questions about my surgery with DR. BEN HERBOSA.  Also, special thanks to nurse rain.  I had to come back to the humana clinic a couple of time to re adjust my compression binder, and she was always very helpful and cheerful.  She even offered to clean my wounds and change my bandage around 4 days post surgery when she readjusted my binder.

Here are some tips that I think worked well for me:
1. COMPRESSION.  Very Tight, but not to the point that you have difficulty breathing.  Should be made of comfortable material, should be worn properly, i.e. all parts of the chest gets compressed.  A doctor somewhere in this forum even suggested to stuff the hollow parts of the binder with cotton to increase compression

2.  REST.  Especially important in the first 3 weeks.  Will greatly impact how fast and how well you heal, (in my opinion)

3.  PROPER NUTRITION.  Pineapples i read are good to eat post surgery for their anti inflammatory properties and to assist in faster wound recovery.  More fish and chicken and less red meat, I read somewhere

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
Thanks loose!  Can't wait til all swelling disappear.  I'm hoping for a very good recovery and minimal scarring.  Kamusta ka na pre?  OK na OK na ba for you chest mo?  How many months (earliest) post surgery did your chest look the best?

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
t-rex,

gano kalaki yung indentation? parang crater ba? o mga linya lang? baka dahil matagal lang nakacompress kaya mukhang lubog.

Also, pag nabasa mo blog ni SAdgyne, sabi nya don na ayaw ubusin ni doc lahat ng gland dahil baka magka crater deformity, kaso sabi ni sadgyne kahit magkacrater ok lang, maggym nalang sya para mapuno ng muscle yung lubog.  so even if crater na yan, baka kaya parin maremedyohan ng weight lifting. 

hope this helps.

Offline t-rex

• Posting Member
@kongking: actually di ko muna na intindihan yung crater na sabi nila until kahapon. binuksan namin yung bandage for replacement and cleaning. medyo may linya nga above the left areola. I'm afraid it might be na nasobrahan yung pagkuha ng glands tulad ng na mention somewhere here sa USA na blogs. medyo namaga pa kasi yung entire left breast so too early to tell. sana di to crater. Obvious masyado, bro, kc immediately proximal sa areola.

Offline t-rex

• Posting Member
I'm trying yung added compression na sinabi mo. After sando, nilagyan ko ngayon ng folded cotton washcloth above ng left breast na may indentation, then binder na kaagad. I hope this advice works. mukhang madaling mag adhere yung recovering tissues inside ng operated site pag may added compression. thanks, bro.

Offline kongking

• Bronze Member
trex,

nabasa ko lang somewhere dito sa forum yung added compression, di ko sure pare kung magwork, but hope it does!  almost 6 weeks post op na ko, and nafeefeel ko almost 85% na ko of my old self.  bumabalik na lakas ko tska di na masyado sumasakit yung surgery site.  medyo maga pa nga lang, at hindi ko pa maitaas yung mga arms ko fully.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024