Author Topic: Do i have Gynecomastia?  (Read 2377 times)

Offline TehnoDeda

First of all i am sorry if this is isnt an appropriate place to post so if it's a wrong one by all means a mod or someone move it where it belongs.
Second i have been directed here by a friend,he told me that i can ask a doctor here if i indeed have gynecomastia which i believe i do have.
Now let's get on the topic shall we:

I'm a 16 year old teen ( 17 in october) and i'm having this issue since i was 7-8 i believe,well i had a bigger stomach when i was in elementary school ( not really big i wasnt fat i just didnt do any sport activities).And since then my nipples have a weird look.I go regulary to gym however i read that the thing around nipples isnt regular fat so it cant be "burned" with hardcore training.
I'm posting a few pictures to see if i can get a positive or a negative about gynecomastia so i know if i should try to get a free surgery ( private clinics here ask for around 2000 to 3000 euros here)
Posting some pictures here and hoping for a quick response :)

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Thanks for posting some photos--they're very helpful.  Looks like gynecomastia to me with generalized chest fullness and prominent nipple projection (puffiness).

Take some time to find someone who will correct it properly.  Just finding "free surgery" doesn't mean that you'll get good surgery. 

Rick Silverman

Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline TehnoDeda

Could you please take a minute or two to help me out on this matter.
So i know what should i expect from the surgery i'l prolly go to a private clinic because it takes a few months to just get an appointment here.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
I'm not sure what you mean, "take a minute or two to help me out on this matter." There's an FAQ on my site, as well as lots of information on some of the other surgeons' sites, and an endless number of threads on this site discussing the process of correction.  Read through some of that and then feel free to pose some specific questions.

RS

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024