Author Topic: GYNECOMESTIA??  (Read 2700 times)

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
When my arm is up my chest is flat, but as soon as i put them to my side it gets puffy why is that? (I'm 3 months post op)

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Do you mean when your arm is raised above you head? if so ,then that's normal for everyone for the chest to flatten out as your chest stretches.  do you have any pics?

don't forget that scar tissue can take anything between 9-12 months to subside.

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
No, sorry i do not have any pics, but yeah when i raise it the glands seem like they are not there, but when i did that before surgery i could feel the lumps of glands there. For the scar tissue would that be something that makes the nipple puff out?

Offline zm

• Silver Member
I could defintely be scar tissue...just hang in there bro...who did you have your surgery with?

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Zm is right.  Could also be some residual swelling too.  Like he said, it is possible to take up to a year for all that to go away.  As far as the nips go, I'm having the same thing going on right now.  I'm 7 weeks post op today, and I've noticed mine have begun to puff out a bit more than normal.  They definitely FEEL puffier (and I didn't have puffy nipples to start with).  I believe this is normal scar tissue forming beneath the nipple area where the gland was excised.  I've been massaging the area regularly to try and keep it from getting hard.  Looks really funny to see a 6'5" , 260lb guy rubbing his nipples!  LOL  ;D. Needless to say, I try to do this at home, haha!
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Shakenbake, so you're not very tall then.....lol..

a monster rubbing the nipples is a funny thought bro...hahah.

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member

a monster rubbing the nipples is a funny thought bro...hahah.

Drives the ladies WILD!   :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024